Metro Fright

Aether just finished all his work and decided to take the metro to go home.But something happens during that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aether's POV:
Ughhh,what a day!I'm so tired from all the work. Well since Paimon has somewhere else to go today, I'll just take the metro and go back home.
"Bye Jean!Bye Lisa!"
I worked overtime today so when I left the building,the sky was pitch black. There were still some people on the streets as I walked to the metro station.

3rd person:
Aether leaves his work place and walks about 5 minutes to the metro station.He waits for a while and gets on the train.The seats were all taken so he stands.On the next station,a lot of people came in the train so everyone was cramped together.

Aether's POV:
Where did all of these people come from?It's so late already. I can barely move an inch!Well I guess I'll just stand near the door until it's my station.

I was about to close my eyes to rest for a while when suddenly I feel something touch me.Well it is really crowded so maybe they just couldn't help it.Then, it seemed like they kept on touching me.His hands felt like it was from a man.He grabbed my waist and I wanted to brush him off, but I couldn't get my hand there as there wasn't any space.I could feel his hand lifting off my shirt and reaching higher until he touched my nipples.He started rubbing them and it felt really weird.I hated it but I didn't dare to look back.His other hand slithered down to my pants and slipped into my underwear.I tried to squirm away but it didn't seem to work.He held me to the door and I couldn't move at all.He was stronger than I am.I felt so helpless as he started to stroke my dick.I closed my mouth as tight as I possibly can to prevent moans from leaking out.I could feel my orgasm building up but I didn't want myself to cum because of a stranger so I tried to hold it in.Suddenly, he let go of my dick.I felt a feeling of relief but it didn't last long.Next thing I knew,he was touching my ass and fingering it.I was terrified.Tears we're running down my eyes.At the corner of my blurry eyes,I saw a green haired man looking towards my direction.
I mouthed "Help me!" to him.In a blink of an eye I lost track of him and suddenly,the hand that was touching me was gone.
I looked back and saw the green haired man apprehended the man that was touching me.He asked me if I was okay and I said yes.It was a miracle that nobody noticed us and didn't look at us.I quickly fixed my pants and my posture.
A lot of people left in the next station so we left too.He carried the man to the security guards of the station and they called the police to arrest him.After we were done with the incident,we went back to the platform to wait for another train.The tension between me and the green haired man was really awkward.We barely spoke to each other but I decided that it would be rude to not that him for what he did.
So I said "Mister?"
He replied by "Yes?"
I said "Thank you so much for what you just did.If you didn't ,I would've had a much worse experience."
He said "That's what everyone should do.By the way,may I accompany you to your home?It feels unsafe for you to walk alone at a time so late."
I said yes and we went on the train together.We still didn't talk much but I just noticed how handsome he looked.His eyes were sharp and cool and that's all it took for me to take a liking to him.And when we were in the train with that creep just now,I could smell that he has a faint smell of Qingxin Flowers.The smell was really calming to me.
It was finally my station.I signalled him that it was time for us to get off the metro.We went out through the exit and we walked silently to each other to my place.About 2 minutes later,we arrived at my place.He asked me for my phone number then I happily gave it to him.He told me that I should really be more aware of strangers.He said he was going to leave so I asked "What's your name?"
He whispered to my ear
"Xiao."