Eternity

Author's note: I'm sorry for not updating for so long, I've kinda forgotten about this. Anywaysss I'll update it now~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV
Both Xiao and Aether was resting at their new home after a long week of work. Aether was working on a project with a big company and Xiao just came back from a business trip. Therefore, they didn't really have time for each other.

Aether's POV
I heard noise from the door and light came creeping in. Xiao's wet fluffy green hair came into view and my heart just fluttered at the sight of him. It has been such a long time since I could stare at him for so long. He saw that I was not asleep yet so he came in lying next to me in my bed. I asked him about all sorts of things he did during his business trip. He told me he didn't want to travel without me and worked the whole time. Xiao is always so cold to everyone else. Although I don't have to be worried about him being attracted to other people, he needs to form better relationships with people. I love him with all my heart and hopes he could have a better time in his company.
Suddenly during my thoughts, Xiao asks me "What are you thinking?".
I got shocked and replied with "How could you tell?"
Xiao responded with "Of course I can tell, I know you so well that I can feel you're distracted.Now tell me what's going on in that little head of yours."
I told him about how I felt of our future and how he needed better bonds with people to succeed. Surprisingly, he actually listened to what I was saying carefully. Oh! I really love how he pay attentions to my every word!
After I finished Xiao said "I understand and I hope you won't worry all of that. I have a positive bond with my colleagues and I bet they don't have any comments which are too negative on me. I'll definitely stay by your side more from now."
Although I know he was just comforting me, I felt really relieved and I trust him with all my heart. Truth be told, I do think I'm the one with more work but after the big project, I'll live every day with Xiao like there's no tomorrow.
I went on to cuddle Xiao and he cuddled me back. I couldn't help but to tell him "Your hair is really soft and fluffy after you wash it."
He let off a slight chuckle, which gave me butterflies in my stomach, and said "Glad you like it.".
Both of us went into a deep slumber after being reassured by each other's presence. I can't help but think how this man will be trapped in my heart for eternity. No matter how long it would be, I'll always be by your side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the end of this "Fluff"~
It's been a while since I wrote and I think I've gotten better? Ahhh still very cringy but I hope I'm improving~
Thank you all for still reading this after all this time! See you next time!