A Mandalorian Type Dare // Pedro Pascal

(Pedro Pascal x F!Reader)

He sat alone. Of course, I was exhausted. Christine and Lucio were around somewhere. Realistically, I should've been in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I'd kissed so many gross guys today. None of the kisses were on the lips, but still. They all reeked.

Pedro himself had already been told what he needed to do. He thought it might be okay. Just a celebrity blending in with people in the crowd. He didn't have to take his helmet off...no big deal, right? Wrong. After about 15 minutes of walking around, Pedro decided he could use a break and crept away to the nearest corner to sit.

I watched him for a little bit. He moved his hands nervously, the leather tips rubbing and rolling together. "Find anymore?" Christine asked, walking up with Lucio. They both had food. "Yeah, there's one more right over there." I said, nodding in his direction. I looked over at them eating. "Didn't bring any for me?" I questioned. Christine just shrugged. "Didn't think you were hungry." She responded.

Pedro wanted just a few moments alone. Then he'd be fine. Until a soft spoken voice disturbed him. The voice was followed by a rough tapping against the beskar shoulder plate. I drew back my hand at the stiffness. "Whoa. This is great, did you make this?" I asked. The Mandalorian just shook his head.

I leaned down, near where his face was, almost gazing at my own reflection in that darkened 'T' shaped mark on his helmet. "Do you think it would be alright if I kissed you?" I asked. Immediately, his back stiffened and he stood up. I backed away. Certainly it wouldn't be the first offense of today. He started away, motioning for me to follow him.

I sighed. I went back to the table to grab my bag. "Where are you going?" Christine asked. "Wherever he wants me to go at this point." I said, shrugging. "Don't leave without me, okay?" I prompted. Christine just ignored me. I turned to follow the Mandalorian who was already halfway down the hall.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't respond. It was mostly because more than half the time the helmet is impossible to talk in, unless you like the amplified sound of your voice. But he didn't want to reveal himself in a crowded place. Luckily, the convention center was bigger on the outside of just that one room.

We strolled into a larger section, strewn with giant windows extending from the floor base to the ceiling top. The sunlight poured in. It was quiet for the most part. A couple stragglers here and there. His boots thumped loudly against the tile floor as he walked. He was a lot shorter than some of the other Mandalorians.

Finally, we stopped at a small sitting area. He moved to sit on the couch, patting his leather clad hand on the opposing seat. I moved to sit beside him. "Listen, if you don't want me to kiss you then—" my sentence was cut off by him raising his finger. He slipped his fingers up under the helmet and raised it just so he could speak.

"Come here." He urged. I slid a little closer. Most of the other Mandalorians took their whole helmets off, but this one...he seemed loyal to the canons. He had a bit of scruff on his cheeks, but I didn't care. I leaned forward, turning my head slightly and catching him on the lips.

The kiss was slow and satisfying. Not sloppy and greasy. Pedro kept his fingers up under the helmet, raising it further until it was off completely. He dropped it down on the ground. My hands moved up to his cheeks, before I pulled off. I sighed. "Too bad you're not the real—real..." my voice dropped away as my eyes fell over his face.

Holy shit...this is the real Mandalorian. Fire burned my cheeks as I wanted to run away. It's not everyday you get the opportunity to kiss your celebrity crush. "You-you're—you're the real Mandalorian..." I stuttered out. He just smirked. "Don't tell anyone." He said. I moved my hands up over my face.

"God, this is so embarrassing!" I whined. "Why is that?" He asked. "Because you're—you! And I'm just...I'm nobody and I was goaded into kissing Mandalorians all day and it just feels like I don't deserve this." I said. "Well...I can tell you that kiss was fantastic. And I'd maybe like another one." He said. I looked up at him, a little stunned.

"You're asking me to kiss you?" I questioned. He shrugged. "Only if you'd be willing to do so. I can pay for it..." he said. "I hardly think that's needed." He raised his brow again. "I meant, maybe you'd like to have lunch with me. Or dinner, whichever you prefer." I sighed. "Well, seeing as how my friends have probably ditched me already...lunch sounds good."

This time, he leaned forward, placing his hand on my face. "Let me kiss you instead." He said. I just nodded my head. My heart was beating so loud, I didn't think I could hear myself talk. Without a word more, he closed the distance...kissing me. It was easy to tell there was slight sexual tension there and it made my brain swirl.

He pulled away. "God...you're a great kisser." I said, breathlessly. "Ditto. Let's get out of here." He urged, reaching for his helmet. He slipped it back on. "Scared somebody's gonna see you?" I teased. He nodded his head. "Alright, mystery boy. Let's go then." I said, grabbing his hand and tugging him up from the couch.

We got about halfway down the hall before he pulled his helmet off. "On second thought...we should just skip lunch." He said. I raised a brow. "I've got a better idea." He said, pulling me into the men's bathroom.

A/N: here's a short one, babes. I'm sorry I've been MIA, I had a couple bad breakdowns & ended up just neglecting my work. But I'm getting back into the groove & loving it even more now 🥺🥰