1

After having a fight with the cocky jerk guy on the bus, you finally reached the destination.

As you entered the busy institute filled with so many students, you heard a fake gasp.

"No way, we are in the same University!!"

You turned back to see the cocky guy again.

'Ignore him, don't spoil your mood' Your mind keep repeating.

Rolling eyes at him, you pull out the enrolling papers to check them again.

Jungkook blocked your way, "Are you new?"

You didn't answer, instead keep wandering your eyes to find the Registration office.

"That means you're my junior. It will be more fun than I thought" Jungkook spoke with an evil chuckle.

"Let me help you" he was about to hold your hand, but you slapped away his hand, "No need"

The moment Jungkook decided to annoy more, a voice, to be exact, a fake sweet voice chirped, "Jungkook~"

"Shit, shit" Jungkook cursed and run away.

"What the-" you couldn't complete the sentence, the girl rushed to you.

"Jungkook, please wait for me" she yelled in her fake sweet voice again.

As she was running, you noticed her having trouble with high heels.

"Be careful" you caught her hand before her butt could touch the ground.

And instead of saying 'Thank you' she reflected an egoistic voice, "Hey, don't touch me"

'So, the sweet voice was only for Jungkook? That's why it seems fake as hell'  you thought rolling your eyes at the girl.

_Time skip_

As the First Class came to end, you took your belongings and as usual you noticed most of the students are giving judgemental looks.

Their attire seems more than neat and clean, you guess all of them belongs to rich family.

As always, every institution have these types of human being who always throws judgemental glare at others.

Why don't they just took it as something natural like, Good & bad, dark & bright, rich & poor everything is natural in this universe, right? It's important to keep balance.

You followed the other students and ended up in front of the cafeteria.

Wandering eyes around, you noticed everyone is sitting like a group or to be more exact, like a gang.

Few things caught your eyes like, noisy guys are wearing expensive dresses, and they are extremely loud.

And those who are looking like belongs to middle class are on a corner like they don't even exist to this world.

You sighed and went to buy a Sub sandwich with a coffee.

Unintentionally, your eyes went to him, only to be witness of girls are clinging over that Jungkook guy.

You scoffed, watching them trying to seduce him.

"He's really famous. I need to avoid him at any cost" you mumbled underneath your breath.

Soon his eyes meet yours as you saw him smiling widely before approaching.

You took your belongings as soon as possible to leave the place, until he already blocked your way.