4

You left with shock wandering eyes on the contract paper.

The contract is about an agreement of both of you to stay together.

How can he made this kind of contacts for his own son. Did he lost his mind?

Before you could react, Jungkook yelled, "Dad this is ridiculous!"

"Your dad decided the best" Mrs. Jeon said in a calm tone.

And the family started arguing in front of you. Jungkook didn't forget to give you death glare, time to time.

But your mind was too much shocked to occupy their point of argument. So you focused on the paper instead of their argument.

And the paper says....

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

A G R E E M E N T

R U L E S :

1. Mr. Jeon Jungkook must have to stay with Ms. Kang Y/n, for Six months.

(They both will live together just as a roommate, nothing much. Both should keep personal distance between themselves.)

2. Both of them must have to bear and share each other's expenses as roommate.

3. Between this six months, no one can get married or have relationship.

(Not Even With Each Other.)

4. Mr. Jungkook should follow Ms. Y/n's lifestyle and try to adjust with every situation.

5. Both must take care of each other and help each other in difficulty.

6. After six months, they can separate their own ways.

C O N D I T I O N S :

1. If Ms. Y/n wants to break the contract before six months, she will not get any more money or advantage offered by Mr. Jeon Ji-wook.

2. If Mr. Jungkook wants to break the contract before six months, he'll lose the CEO position, even if he's the only heir of Jeon.

3. If anyone of them gets caught breaking any mentioned rules, s/he must have to lose the advantage offered by Mr. Jeon Ji-wook.

B E N E F I T S :

1. Mr. Jeon Jungkook will get the CEO position of Jeon Enterprise.

2. Mr. Jeon Jungkook will be mature and timid. He will get to know how to survive even if there's no help, and how to struggle without backup.

3. On the 1st day, Kang y/n's 1/4 part of the loan will be paid.

On the 30th day, her brother will be enrolled in a most expensive and High standard School.

On the 60th day, her mother's operation will be done along with the expenses.

On the 90th day, 2/4th part of the loan will be paid.

On the 120th day, 3/4th loan will be paid.

On the 150th day, 4/4th loan will be paid.

On the 180th day, she'll get a stable job in Jeon enterprise(Any Branch) or any other place as she wants.

_____________
      Sign here

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

(A/N: Please don't comment saying this is a stupid Agreement, these types of contract doesn't exist in real life. Let me remind you, this is a pure FF. Everything is fictional and doesn't exist in reality)