12

And the next thing you know is, he placed a gentle and soft kiss on your head.

An electricity went through your body, and you started to feel light-headed and little bit dizzy.

Was it acting? Or he's also liking this?

____
____

____
____

____
____

Since the moment you both reached home, you both started to feel awkward.

You didn't said anything but deep inside your heart beats crazily whenever you remember the forehead kiss.

Jungkook's acting skills are so good that the couple blindly trusted his lies.

They don't allow unmarried couple, but Jungkook's acting skill made them believe that you both are going to marry soon.

Breaking the silence, jungkook spoke,"Don't you think, you should thank me. We got the perfect house because of me"

With narrow eyes, you replied, "Don't you think, you should apologize to me for touching me and kissing me without my permission?"

At the exact wrong moment, someone opened the door and yelled in surprise, "Touch?? Kiss??"

Jungkook and you sighed in unison seeing jimin's surprise look.

This guy really knows how to appear at the exactly wrong moment.

After recollecting Himself from shock,he came back to the pervert mode Again.

Taking a seat beside jungkook he asked in a teasing tone, "You both kissed each other? Don't tell me you guys are f#ckbuddy"

Jungkook facepalm when Jimin curiously kept poking him to get a details.

"Who's gonna tell him?" you mumbled before leaving with an eye roll.

🌿[Day-12]🌿

Jungkook entered the campus while whistling to his favourite song.

All the girls passed by him kept drooling over him as always.

But, he cared less about this regular things.

"Jungkook~" suddenly a female voice earned his attention.

He turned back at the voice and yelled, "Hey Ashley... What's up?"

She acted as if hesitating but she actually came to talk.

"Umm....Can we talk alone for a while?" she asked making him frown.

"Sure, what is it?" he asked lifting his brows.

She dragged him in a quiet place and spoke, "I kinda saw you with that nerd yesterday. Do you both know each other?"

Jungkook thought for a while before asking back, "Whom are you talking about?"

"That nerdy girl, who kicked sam" she whispered the last part.

"Seriously? You dragged me here to talk about a girl we barely know?" he tried to change the topic with a laugh.

"That's not something you should laugh and ignore. I saw you with her in a jewellery shop" she spoke in a serious tone.

'Thank God, I pull out the matching ring' he thought peeking at his empty ring finger.

"I was on my way with my parents for an emergency meeting. That's why I couldn't stop by and talk to you back then" she added.