Imagine 3- Silence! at the Orchestra ( VERY OLD WRITING! )

The domed, dark ceiling and walls around you as you prepared for what came next, sorting out the sheet music in front of you, as lead violinist you did a solo. It was tradition in the Harrison hall, to be honest. You hated, with a passion. Being in front of people as you played. The conductor said you had to do it. Anyway, you placed your violin onto your shoulder. Burning your chin deep in the chin rest, looking up at the music 'boat to inverie' it read, placing your 2nd finger on the A string you started.
CBC E CBC E FEF A E
you saw a dark, tall figure run about earlier, followed by a grumbling short man in a barber coat. You thought nothing of it, yet you saw him now. He was interested in your violin playing, his eyes following your bow as it rocked along the bridge of the violin, as you finished the first round. The piano came in. second time, cellos. Third, the whole God dammed orchestra.
You felt a rush over your body, and in-spite of this. Closed your eyes.
And felt a tight grip around your body.
'Shit'
The great hall fell silent, housing only confused whispers and someone screaming
"OH THE HORROR" before there was a lot of stern shouting from the man in the big coat.
Oh yes, back to being pulled away with a tight grip around your waist. As he dragged you along the rough, hardwood floor. You dropped you violin, "excuse me sir, I would like to retrieve my violin." You said. Completely un-effected by the past events.
"Sorry ma'm, shows over."
"I do believe not, I have 3 songs to play."
"Not my problem, followin' orders miss"
'annoying man' you thought. Planning an escape plan

SHERLOCK'S POV
"Sherlock."
"Not now john"
"Uh, yes now Sherlock."
"Why..."
"Uh, I don't know. The lead violinist is being taken away by the murderer we're looking for"
"Oh"
How could I let that slip? She was amazing. For goodness sake Sherlock. Get yourself together, your a consulting detective.
Getting up swiftly I started to run, jumping swiftly up over the stage gate and backstage.
Wait
There's her violin. Traditional, scrape marks. Her dress
I continued running. I saw the back of her dress, I turned to see john.
Bad idea.
Lost track.
END OF SHERLOCK'S POV
-
JOHN'S POV
This is unlike Sherlock, running. For a girl.
I saw the way he looked up. With care, boy. I'm not even sure this is Sherlock.
But the main thing is,
I'm surprised I can still run this fast.
END OF JOHN'S POV
-
SHERLOCK'S POV
"I would dearly like you to stop my (not very) kind sir"
"Not happening missy."
"Ok, I will make you stop."
The conversation between the kidnapper and the Victim. Hopeless.
thud
Not so hopeless
END OF SHERLOCK'S POV
-
YOUR POV
you ducked under his arm while he was puzzling why you had said that. Pulling it over the scarred face of the big, hopeless brute. And within that short time space of confusion and realisation. Kicked and pushed his shin, he rolled and whimpered in pain.
"Whimp" you took your shoe off, and hit him around the ear once with the heel.
"Hello" a deep voice introduced. The man.
"Hey there."
"You have some good fighting skills." The man's voice seemed deeper than before
"Ha, yeah thanks." Suddenly realising the situation before you, a large man, whimpering on the floor, a heel in your hand
"Sherlock Holmes, consulting detective." Seriously, what voice is that? Jaguar stuck in a cello?
The smaller man appeared from behind a curtain.
"John Watson, doctor. And now the third wheel."
You looked at him with curiosity, then Giving him a quick death glare before introducing yourself
" (your full name) , violin player and (your dream job)"
"You will be useful." The Sherlock turned, and with that john waved a goodbye and gave you a piece of paper.
It read
"Tomorrow, 8:30 am. You are free. Go to 221b baker St.
I have a job for you"
--------------------
A/N
I hope you guys like this. It took me ages because my laptop decided that saving 1 hour worth writing is boring and so it decided not to.
-_-
But I have had a sudden interest in my shorts. So I'm going to continue.
But.
I need ideas... Help?'
Bye for now though little fangirls and fanboys.
Not for long. X <3