Chapter 6

Vox opened the door as we both stepped out into the hall. Vox left my side, and headed towards Val's office. Oh, so was he going to rat me out? I don't know what to think anymore. I felt my phone buzz and saw a message from E. I looked at it and laughed a little, the poor thing has to deal with I.M.P and Stolas. All because that hornball of a prince is her godfather. That's what she get's for being born here, I mean not like she had a choice.

I heard a door open, and looked up. Two of the three V's were staring at me. I looked back at the message and unlocked my hell phone. I shot back a quick reply which had given the two men enough time to reach me. Which also resulted in Val taking my phone from me. I looked up at him with a cold glare, I noticed him reading the messages exchanged between us from today.

He shrugged and tossed my phone to Vox, who thankfully caught it. Then his attention turned to me, his grin from earlier was still there. God I just want to get back to the hotel. Curl up in my bed and never leave my room again. 

"We should a proper conversation later on in the week" Val said, turning away from me and walking away. 

Vox tossed my phone back just as it started ringing. E.  I answered it.

"I know what you can get me for my birthday Dix!" 

I giggled a little at her enthusiasm. Val stopped and turned to me.

"Oh really E? What might that be?" I ask.

I heard her giggle.

"A knife!"

I blinked a few times before sighing.

"No, I'm not buying you a knife for your birthday E."

I heard her sigh and could basically see the pout on her face.

"But it's pretty!"

"No, I don't care if it's pretty I am not getting you a knife!"

"Awwwwwww come on! Pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeee?"

"No"

"Meanie, anyway where are ya?"

"Nowhere important"

I heard a weird sound on the other end.

"What the hell kind of noise was that?"

"I sneezed"

"That was NOT a sneeze"

"Yes it was!"

Val and Vox were watching out of confusion and curiosity. 

"Where are you?"

"This is the THIRD time I've been kidnapped this week! It's getting annoying!"

"Send me your location and I'll come get you"

"And done!"

She hung up and my phone dinged. Oh... kidnapped by her ex. Okay. I left and felt them following me. Eh, if I have them with me it might go better.