Moving (fluff)

summary: Dream and George have been dating for 7 months now and were finally going to move in with each other. George's mother makes dream promise he was going to keep her George safe

word count: 658

clay and George had been dating for about 7 months, And today they were going to move in together. George was at his house packing his stuff so that he could move in to clays house, clay didn't live with his parents but George did and he just wanted space for a bit, thought he promised he would go and see his parents every week or two.

George texted clay

George:
when are the movers coming?

Clay:
in 15 minutes, btw I'll be at yours in 3 minutes

George: alright, im exited to move in!
Drive safe clay ily

**2 minutes later**

clay arrived to George's house, he knocked on the door, George's mother opened it "hi clay" "hello" "can I ask you something" she said he looked at her confused "sure.." "can you promise me that you'll keep George safe for me, it's been my job since he was born, it's hard to let go" Clay smiled at her request and nodded his head "yes I will" "thank you" She then let him in the house, he walked to George's room and knocked on the door "clay?" he heard George say and he chuckled and walked in "hi baby.. I missed you" George smiles and runs up to clay and hug him "I missed you two" they then share a kiss and finish packing the rest.

3 hours later
"clay? Can we go to bed? I'm tired"
"We haven't unpacked your things yet"
"yeah but can't we do that when we wake up"
"It's 4pm George, you just fixed you sleep schedule"
"Uhhh, then we can watch a movie then go to bed"
"okay" clay then started to walk to the couch George following him with a blanket.
clay chuckled
"Your so cute"
"shut up"
Clay then grabbed the remote and went to Netflix and they decided to watch a sad movie.

an hour and half later the movie ended..

Clay looked down to his chest to see George who was crying. Clay wrapped his arms around George, and whispered in his ear "are you alright baby?" george sniffed "please don't do that to me.." clay cupped the older boys face and pulled it up so that his and George's eyes meet, and they locked eyes "George I would never break up with you, they weren't right for eachother, but we are... I love you more than anything.. so please don't think I'll ever break up with you... I love you okay"
"I love you too" George whispered

after a few minutes of silence clay then looked down at his chest to see a tired george

"George?" Clay whispered
"yea.." George answered him
"You wanna go to bed?"
"yes"

With that clay carried George to his [well now their room] room and laid George down then climbed into the bed with the smaller boy.

after a few minutes of George cuddling up to clay, clay whispered something to the smaller boy and thought that the smaller boy couldn't hear him but he did..
"George I know your asleep but I want you to know that I love you so much and that the movie we saw was not us.. it was 2 other people that weren't meant to be with eachother.. but we are.. we both love eachother very much and we basically talk to eachother all the time .. I want you to know that you are loved and that you are mine...I'm happy I get to live with you....... I love you George"

George smiled into clays cheat

"i love you too"

Author note:
I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves!
Make sure to stay hydrated and grab a snack to eat, hope your safe. <3