midnight cardrive (fluff)

summary: D
they go for a midnight car drive, how clearer can I make it?

word count: 522

no one POV

Clay was speedruning Minecraft on stream for about an hour, he ended stream and said good night to his chat. He then went to the living room so he could see his boyfriend. George heard the studio door open which meant clay ended stream. George was sat on the sofa when clay saw him he walked up to George to hug him and kiss him. It had only been an hour but felt like a day of them not being together, it was about 2:30 in the morning and they both had a bad sleep schedule (I mean what can you say I'm writing this at 5:49am and I have to wake up at 9am to get the vaccine to go to school...)
George and clay shared a kiss for about a minute or two they were both silent and were just hugging eachother. George then broke the silence....

"Can we go out for a midnight drive?" George asked
"Of course"
They both got up and changed their clothes and walked out the door it was cold and George had forgot to bring a hoodie or a coat so clay got his coat off and put it around the smaller boy as he smiled at him.

"Thank you" George said to clay
"It's alright, just don't forget next time so you don't freeze"
"How bout you?"
"I'm fine George, if I wasn't I wouldn't have given you my coat"

They got in the car and started to play some music..
the songs that played were:

Delicate by Taylor swift
Truly madly deeply by one direction
The last great American dynasty by Taylor swift

the list goes on...

George then asked clay "where are we?"
"Wait you'll see"
"O-Okay"

When they reached their destination George realized where they were.

they were at the beach

George and clay walked for a few hours and just chatted, they then got in the ocean and started to swim around.

A few hours went by
Clay looked at George and they locked eyes
they then both shared a kiss

another few hours went by... they had watched the sunrise and then they decided to go home

*in the car*

George: that was fun
Clay: yea, but I'm tired let's go home and get some rest it's 6 in the morning

when they got him, George got clays coat off of him and put it on the hanger, then ran up the stairs and got changed to some pjs, and laid in bed together. They both cuddled in silence, until George spoke up in a quiet voice.

George: I love you
Clay: I love you too Georgiee

Author note:

i don't really know what this is, I wrote this at 6 in the morning and I can't be bothered to change it, I'm sorry that these books are short I'll try make longer ones!

I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves!
Make sure to stay hydrated and grab a snack to eat, hope your safe <3.