Feral boys (fluff)

Tw: ( if there is any tell me pls)
Word count : 450

George pov

I had just ended stream, and was chatting with Quackity, Sapnap & Karl. Dream and I had been dating for a couple of months now and live in the same house. Dream walked into the room "did you end stream already?" "Ya, just now, I'm in a call with quackity sap and karl" "oh okay can i talk to them" "yea" i said and gave him my headphones, I got off my chair for him to sit, I then sat on his lap. He talked to them for a while.

After a couple of minutes of them talking, he muted on discord, he looked up at me "I want to meet them for some reason" "how about we do a meet up.. like feral boys meet up?" "yes, and they can stay with us for a while we have 2 guest bedrooms" "okay let's ask them!"

he then unmuted
I started by saying "do you guys want to come to our house for a couple of weeks?"
Quackity: wait are you saying we should meet?
Dream: yea
Karl: oh my god yesss I'm down
Sapnap: okay I'll check flights

we talked more and more about their trip and they were all going to be here in 3 days! We all decided to vlog it! and dream was going to make a face reveal!

after a little bit of talking, we said our goodbyes to them and headed to bed!

Dream was on the bed scrolling on Twitter, and I had just left the bathroom. "I finished brushing my teeth, it's your turn" he got up and brushed his teeth and came back to the bed. he kissed my forehead we then cuddled up and watched a movie.

After the movie

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep" I said. He looked at me in confusion. "cause we're gonna meet our online friends for the first time" he then looked up at me "oh. I completely forgot" we both giggled, and cuddled up to eachother and fell asleep.

Author note:
I don't really feel like finishing this, but if you want me to just ask for a part 2 and I will make one! hope you enjoyed this one shot! btw if anyone horny is here and is waiting for a smutshot, then this isn't the place to find a smutshot cause I don't really feel comfortable writing that stuff, so yea. I'm really sorry! also I just noticed it's pretty shot ngl I don't feel like writing rn, I'm in the car with my family and I'm watching outer banks in the background.

good day/night! ily