chapter six: what is happening to her . . .

↳ ❝ [CARMEN] ¡! ❞
CHAPTER 6.
by notanotherwinchester

TW FOR DISSOCIATION (EDITED)

TW FOR DISSOCIATION
(EDITED)

CARMEN HAD BEEN INVITED TO ELENA'S THE NIGHT OF THE FOOTBALL TRYOUTS, and as a good friend, she obviously agreed. If she was being honest, she didn't want to go to dinner with Bonnie and Stefan. She already knew it'll be awkward as fuck and she would get second-hand embarrassment. But, anything for her friends. Plus, the free food was a bonus.

As Carmen pulled up to Elena's house and waved bye to her mother, who drove off, she walked up the stairs and knocked. A few seconds later, Elena came to the door and smiled once she unlocked it.

"Hey. You made it." She said as she inspected her outfit and gleamed once more.

Carmen nodded and thanked Elena, who had opened the door farther for her. She moved past her brunette friend and searched the kitchen once she walked into it. She said her greetings to Bonnie, who was waiting for them.

Bonnie walked up to the pretty blonde and hugged her, looking at her outfit and nodding approvingly. Carmen had opted for a simple sundress with a jacket, just in case, she got cold. She also put on some flats because no way in hell was she wearing heels. Her makeup was minimal — only some concealer to cover her eyebags and some lipgloss.

"You look good." Bonnie complimented her, causing Carmen to wink at her jokingly.

"I dressed up just for you," Carmen said, laughing at the bewildered expression on Elena's face who had just entered the kitchen and overheard them. Bonnie gave her a smirk, wolf whistling as Carmen gave her a spin.

The blonde laughed loudly and wrapped an arm around Bonnie. "I'm happy you're here, Bon. I don't know how I'd survive with the two lovebirds." Carmen admitted as Bonnie nudged her playfully, causing her to look at her. Bonnie sent her a small, but noticeable smile.

"I couldn't leave my best friend here alone to deal with them. Even I'm not that cruel." Carmen snickered at that, a smile adorning her face as she and Bonnie joked around.

════ ════ ════⋆★⋆ ════ ════ ════
Elena came around the corner, walking into the kitchen where Carmen and Bonnie were making dinner.

Carmen looked up as her best friend walked in. She nudged Bonnie with her elbow, making the latter give her an offended look. A snort escaped the Forbes', Carmen quickly coughing.

"Anyways, tell her what you told me,"

Bonnie nodded. "You explain it. Last night, I'm watching Nine-o, a commercial breaks come on and I'm like, I bet it's that phone commercial. And sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to Paris and he flies back. They take a picture." She tells Elena, watching her closely.