sixty

~

~.~

a couple days had passed since the group found out who was behind anonymously sending that picture, minseo has tried to forget about everything but wasn't too successful.

"does this look cute?" eunha asks, looking over her shoulder in her friends mirror.

"mhm," minseo hums, sounding uninterested.

eunha huffs in annoyance and looks at her best friend, "oh don't sound so excited. you know you can only sulk for so long, right?"

not being in a mood to bicker, minseo didn't respond and stood up from her bed, peaking in the mirror behind her friend to pull away the loose strands of hair in her face.

"j's here," eunha exclaimed after pulling her phone out, "lets go pretty thang."

the two grabbed their belongings quickly and left the house where johnny and yuta were waiting in his car.

yuta rolls down his window in the passenger side with a sly grin on his face.

"hey ladies." he says, putting on a voice. eunha and minseos faces twist with disgust, telling him to never do that again as they got into the back seat. after only about a 10 minute drive, they pulled up to their high school.

as expected, there was already an entire crowd of students on the bleachers. the sun was starting to go down, a slightly chilly breeze was starting to brush over the once warm sun. it was just your typical high school football game. johnny pulls his car into the parking lot after barely finding a spot and the four of them hop out.

minseo looks around, smoothing out her crinkled t-shirt. it wasn't long before she spotted the rest of the group as there were so many of them and they were all waiting at the gates, so they made their way over to them.

kun was first to notice minseo and excitedly pull her into a hug. "what's going on?" he asks genuinely.

minseo shrugs, "nun' much."

he just grins back at her, slinging his arm comfortably over her shoulder as they all walked inside together. kun has always been the friend to care a lot and put the other before himself, it was truly a blessing and a curse. especially with recent events, he was really worried about minseo and was trying not to show it too much.

everyone was able to successfully find seats for them to sit at the bleachers, suprisingly, considering they are an alarmingly large friend group. even though most of them had recently graduated this high school, people still knew them and knew they were that friend group. minseo tries to focus on the game, not really caring about it since she never really cared for sports anyways. all she knew was defense and offense, and did not care about anything else.