sixty-three

"hey, since i'm single again wanna maybe set me up with jeno?" eunha insists, wiggling her eyebrows at haechan

"i'd be doing him a favor by doing the complete opposite." he replies. eunhas mouth gapes open and she hits his arm as hard as she could, resulting in him grabbing it and cursing at her.

mark looks back at him as he and minseo were walking ahead of the two, "haechan, why are you so against the idea of eunha dating?"

"oh she can date who she wants, just not my friends. thats so weird."

mark hums in response and doesnt question it any further. the four of them approach johnnys house, as he told them to meet everyone there once they got out of school.

they push the door open and kick their shoes and bags to the side arrogantly. the sounds of many different voices became louder as they neared the living room area.

to their surprise, taeyong was sitting on the couch laughing and talking normally with the rest.

"wow, whatever happened to, 'he doesn't deserve a second chance?' hm?" minseo jokes, crossing her arms and popping out her hip.

at the sound of her voice, everyone looks up.

"hey, you live and you learn," johnny replies.

minseo rolls her eyes and takes a seat on the couch next to yuta. taeyongs eyes glued to her, just being happy he could hang out with her again like this.

no one would admit it, but everyone was happy things were pretty much back to the way they used to be. it sucked having to cut off a friend but if they are truly sorry, then things can work like normal.

minseos head falls onto yutas shoulder, him not seeming to mind as skin ship was very normal between all of them. she was just tired from school and wanting to take a nap but if everyone was hanging out then of course she'd be there.

"tired?" yuta asked, leaning his head onto hers. minseo just nodded in response.

"go upstairs and take a nap, silly. no one will care." he offers, ruffling her hair with his hand playfully. she accepts and silently leaves the room and goes into johnnys room to take said nap.

to the sound of a knock on the door, minseos eyes started to flutter open. she groaned and stretched her arms as far as she could. jaehyun being the one on the other side, opened the door slightly and peaked his head in to see if she was awake, which she was just barely.

"hey," she mumbled.

"what's up sleeping beauty?" he replies, a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"how long was i asleep?"

"about two hours. you hungry? there's take out downstairs."

minseo practically sprung up at the sound of food, causing jaehyun to laugh aloud. the two turned around and left the room to head downstairs.

"what is this?" minseo questioned, sniffing the air, "ramen? gimme." jungwoo, smiling at her reaction, handed her some chopsticks and invited her to sit next to him on the floor to which she happily accepted and thanked him.

they were all watching some disney movie, as requested by mark, and just eating in silence enjoying each others company. it was such an unimportant moment but minseo cherished times like these so much. she has no idea where she would be if she didn't have these goofs at her side.

"gonna go get a drink," she whispered to jungwoo before running to the kitchen.

taeyong was already in there, doing what she had came to do.

"hi," she said, pulling a bottle of coke out of the fridge.

startled, taeyong turned around. "oh, hey."

minseo began taking a bunch of plastic cups out to pour everyone a drink.

"you okay?" minseo asked, noticing he was just standing there leaned against the counter watching her every move.

"hm? i'm great," he nodded, "i missed you."

those words made minseo feel a bit warm and she fought the smile that was trying to appear, wanting to seem nonchalant.

"i hope you don't screw up again."

"i won't, i promise. you have my word. 100%."

minseo nodded, "cool. i missed you too."

he smiled at her admirably. "so... you and jaehyun?"

"here we go."

"no, i meant," taeyong chuckled, "i'm genuinely asking. i'm happy for you and him."

"we're just friends, for right now. i don't know. i don't think we'll be more than friends, theres a lot of feelings to work out. you know?" minseo had finally stopped pouring and set down the bottle.

taeyong hummed in response, showing he understood what she meant.

"minseo, i meant everything i said. i really am sorry and i'm glad we you're giving me another chance."

"i know, me too," she looked at him and he immediately started smiling once they made eye contact. "okay, help me pass out these drinks weirdo."

guys i am starting to get writers block pls give me ideas for chapters so i can finish this book oml