seventy-two

sicheng's story

sicheng's story

"damn girl, you look hot," eunha shouted to her friend from johnnys car as minseo walked towards her, strutting and posing while eunha and johnny hyped her up

eunha and minseo decided to be sexy vampires together, both of them getting dressed up in quite revealing clothes and painting their skin really pale, and adding fangs to fit the persona as a vampire.

"johnny, what the hell are you supposed to be?" minseo sneered as she got into the back seat.

he turned to her in disbelief, "is it really not that obvious?"

"um... tigger from winnie the pooh?" she guessed. eunha bursted out laughing while johnny remained a deadpan expression. "he's tony the fucking tiger."

"sorry bro," said minseo, johnny just shaking his head and turning back around, driving away.

as they pulled up to his house they could already see the halloween decorations and lights, knowing johnny, he just had to go all out, especially for a party. the trio hopped out of his car and went inside, doing some touching up to the decorations, adding different types of chips into bowls and red solo cups next to a punch bowl.

just before people started to show up, they turned on the music, the final touch. the whole friend group was arriving one by one, along with all their different friends from school each of them invited. soon enough, johnnys house was crowded and you could barely hear someone speak because of the music and chatter.

jaehyun finally found minseo amongst everyone, and he had jungwoo with him.

"oh shit, jack and rose?" minseo gasped, smiling at the cute couples costume.

"yes!" jungwoo exclaimed, excited that someone picked up on it.

eunha came up next to minseo, "why is jungwoo prettier than me as a girl?" was all she said before she walked away.

the three of them laughed at her reaction and jungwoo slightly shoved him towards minseo. "i've spent enough time with him, he's all yours cutie."

minseo and jaehyun looked at each other while jungwoo went some other place.

"you look..." he trailed off, trying to find the words without seeming disrespectful. "hot. you look hot. in the most respectful way possible, you look so hot."

minseo laughed, being too flustered to even say thank you, just embarrassed wearing such a revealing costume in front of him.

"i'm kind of regretting my costume choice now," she admitted.

jaehyun tilted his head, "why? it's great, are you feeling shy because you're standing in front of me like that?"

"honestly, not even gonna lie right now, i really am."

jaehyun began full on laughing at how she could possibly be embarrassed at herself for looking so good. he found it cute that she was being so shy with him. he leaned in to peck her on the lips but was interrupted by someone's voice on the side of them.

"please don't, i might throw up," it was ten, dressed up as mona lisa. seeing him, the two laughed so hard jaehyun fell to his knees.

"i know, i know," ten said cockily, putting a hand on his hip.

"how the hell do you even come up with shit like this?" minseo asked between laughter. once they finished up their laughing fest, minseo and jaehyun went to the kitchen to eat the snacks that johnny put out prior to the party.

on the other side, haechan and his high school friends were having a dance battle while eunha was on the side, recording to embarrass him later.

"over here we have michael jackson and over here," she panned the camera to the opposing side of haechan, "we have pennywise. that's terrifying."

haechan started to try and breakdance, starting off strong but ended up falling straight on his ass, causing the entire crowd to laugh. haechan was embarrassed but loving the attention.

once they were done with their little dance battle moment, eunha strutted up to haechan who was trying his best to avoid her all night.

"nice costume, say 'heehee' for me real quick," eunha joked.

"very funny."

"i know. you like my get up? i'm hot right?" she asked. haechan knew she wasn't looking for a genuine answer because they always joked around but to him, she actually did look hot.

"it's nice," he mumbled, his eyes glued to the ground.

eunha frowned. "you didn't even look, asshole. why you acting so weird tonight?"

when he didn't respond, eunha decided to just walk away, leaving haechan feeling guilty that he hasn't been honest with her.

eunha found minseo in the kitchen with jaehyun, yuta, and sicheng conversating and snacking on chips.

"any idea what's going on with hyuck? he's literally being so odd," eunha questioned.

"hm? no, that's weird." what that actually means is, yes i do, we're keeping a secret from you. sorry.

the night went on as normal, for once, and by the end of it, johnny decided to do a best costume contest. he had everyone at the party anonymously write down their favorite costumes on a piece of paper through out the night and by the end he tallied up their answers.

"can i have your attention guys!" he stood on a table, yelling. the music was turned off and everyones attention was on him.

"alright so, i'm gonna announce the winners for the best costume contest. in third place, we have... me! as tony the tiger," he threw his hands out and allowed everyone to applaud, "next in second place, we have ten as mona lisa... and then first place goes to zhong chenle as pennywise. oh, honorary mention for jungwoo and jaehyun as jack and rose who are the only people who did a couples costume."

minseo applauded excitedly for jaehyun who was smiling and shaking his head to being an honorary mention. all of a sudden, minseo felt a tap on her shoulder.

"lucas? oh wait, sorry. thor?"

lucas, who had been at the party the whole night but hadn't seen minseo once, nodded with a goofy smile on his face.

"tis i, king of asgard," he said with an awful british accent. minseo laughed, causing jaehyun to turn around to see what she was laughing at.

"hey bro," he greeted lucas.

"hey man, no hard feelings?" lucas asked, referring to when jaehyun and him fought. jaehyun nodded and they did the typical 'bro' handshake. minseo could not believe it. her ex and the guy she was practically dating, being civil with each other after beating each other up. what a strange night.

guys this book is gonna end really soon dksndksndms