Chapter Two the new beginning

*after school* Kazuto came to my locker and asked if I needed a ride home. I loved when ever he took me out for rides on his black bike. Of coarse I told him yes.

     He put on his black helmet. "Are you getting on Asuna?" Kazuto said. "Oh yea." I said as I put on the spair helmet.

     I wrapped my arms around his waist. Then rested my head on his shoulder. I lifted my head as we drove past the Beach. I could feel my chestnut brown hair flowing behind me.

    We soon arrived at my house. I took off my helmet knowing Kazuto was watching me. As I turned around to wave he was already waving. I stared blushing then walked inside. As I was walking upstairs I could hear him leaving. I grabed some clothes and went to the bathroom (I don't know what they call it in Japan though sorry) as I got into the steaming water I started day dreaming again. But this time it was about when me and Kazuto first met.

     *in the game* I was yelling at a boy that was laying around while I had to prepair for the boss battle. That boy told me that this floor had reached its Max day. And how this was the warmest day out of the year.

     *in reality* I slowly snapped back into reality when my mom told me dinner is in 6 minutes. I quickly washed my hair and got out. I got dressed and walked down stairs.

    As I opened the door I saw my brother and my mom sitting there.
I walked in and sat down. "Asuna who was that boy?",my mom demanded.

     I started blushing and replied "his name is Kazuto Kirigaya we were trapped in sao together." "A boy from a video game you hardly know? Asuna I hope you know good grades is more important. Also I will be choosing your husband."

       "But mom I don't want to marry one of dads phyco coworkers." I said looking down.

       "Asuna you will do as I say unless you can prove to me Kazuto is the one which you have to get perfect grades. And me and your brother must meet him we will set up a date sometime soon." I sighed, " okay mom."

     *after dinner* I walked up stairs and plopped down onto my bed and put on my head gear. *LINK START* I said as I entered the world.

       Hi guys its me xx_asuna_yuuki_xx  I hope you liked this chapter I've been sick for the past two days but I will post more. Since I am sick and have some spair time. If you have any ideas or tips for my editing please feel free to comment. This fan fiction I am writing might just become one of my series. Well see ya soon.