Goodbye cruel world...

Draco woke up. Harry was still dying, and he couldn't take it. He had nothing to live for. He snack out, and went to his privet dorm. Draco got out his razor, and cut the letter-

"H" on his left arm, and the letter "P" on his right one. He would kill himself. Tomorrow night, if Harry didn't survive. 

"Fuck my life." Draco screamed. Draco cut himself again... and again, and then stopped. He thought of Harry, and went back down to the hospital wing. He needed Harry... more than anything. In fact, he was the only thing he needed. 

"Harry..." Draco whispered, taking hold of Harry's still hand. Mada'am Pomfrey walked in about an hour later, and looked at Draco. 

"Mr. Malfoy!" Mada'am Pomfrey started. "How come the happy pill isn't working? HP...oh! Oh..." Mada'am Pomfrey said, noticing the 'HP' on his arm. 

"Harry Potter." She gasped. 

"I don't want him to die..." Draco cried. 

"There is one thing..." She sighed. 

"What?" Draco asked hopefully. 

"I... don't tell Albus I told you..." she said. 

"Okay." Draco agreed. 

"Draw the star of David on you're arm with a razor, and say these words: Love is stronger than any emotion, please awake my strongest light, kill the poison running through you, awake, sweet, awake." she paused for a moment. "You could die, you know? To ballence the old religion." 

"I don't care..." Draco said. "Accio my razor." Draco said, and it came flying out his poket over the other side. 

Draco drew the runes of his left arm.

"Love is stronger than any emotion, please awake my strongest light, kill the poison running through you, awake, sweet, awake." Nothing happened.

"Has it...?" Draco asked. 

"No, it hasn't." She replied gravely. Draco ran out, planning on hanging himself. He ran down to the dungeons, crying. 

"Accio shoe lase." Draco cried. He first wrote a letter. 

"Dear all, If anyone bothers to read this. I cant cope without Harry Potter. Tell my mother I love her, even if she disowned me. 

                                     Draco." 

He took the shoe lace and put a strengthen charm on it, and hung it on his bed curtain hanger. 

"Goodbye cruel world..." Draco said, Climbing onto a chair, tears rolling down his cheeks.