wait she ain't laughing!

Harry was surprised when he found out how Dumbledore had died. He wasn't killed by a death eater, but a dark ring had consumed his life, and he had died. Dumbledore had left him a note, saying that he had destroyed all of the horcruxes, except Voldemort's snake, Nigini. And Harry himself...

"YOU CAN'T DIE! I WON'T LET YOU DIE!" Draco screamed, eyes ablaze and tears flowing  down them. 

"I have and idea DRACO! Listen! Give me that parchment! Okay, so Dray, if we partially kill me, the soul will die from my weakness, and then you give me the anti-dote..." Harry finished.

"Okay... when?" Draco asked, still sobbing. 

"Now?" Harry suggested.

"Okay Heri..." Draco whispered. Harry smiled and picked up the vial of poison he had got from Snapes privet storage. 

Harry fell to the floor and Draco hurried to him. 

"Give it two minutes..." Harry croaked before collapsing. 

Draco looked at Harry unconscious form with serious unease. Two minutes... only two minutes...

Finally, Draco was able to get that antidote into Harry's mouth, and force him to swallow.

"Draco, is it...?" Draco suddenly saw black smoke coming out of Harry's scare, and then vanishing. Harry's eyes flashed gold, and then he collapsed into a sleep like state, and Draco feel asleep suddenly exhausted on the cold floor.

When Draco woke up, he noticed that Harry was still asleep, and that his scar was bleeding. He decided to take Harry to the infirmary and tell Mada'am Pomfrey what had happened to his fiance'. 

"He should wake up soon, and yes, that horrible horcrux is gone." she informed him. Draco sighed in relief and hugged her. 

Harry awoke an hour later, smiling at Draco. 

"Did it work, Malfoy?" Harry teased. Draco smirked. 

"Yes, saint Potter." He spat the last word, then giggled. 

Harry laughed with him, and mada'am Pomfey asked what had got into them. 

"Where getting married." Draco let slip. 

"Congratulations!" Mada'am Pomfey smiled. 

"I would have thought you would have laughed." Draco admitted. 

"Well, I didn't."