Harry's dead?

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort's voice echo'd. 

"You killed my fiance! I'll kill you for that!" Draco screamed, crying.

"Oh will you, Malfoy? Lucius, did you know your son was going to marry Potter?" Voldemort smirked.

"I swear to God..." Draco said, raising his wand. Neville had already killed the snake, so Voldemort was mortal. 

"Come on! Lets duel then Tom!" Draco shouted, walking closer angrily. He had no fear. 

"Avada Kadavra!" Draco shouted without remorse. Voldemort died horribly, and Draco ran over to where Harry was lay.

"Harry..." Draco whispered. 

"D-D-Draco?" Harry whispered, opening slightly. He smiled slightly. "You where amazing. I would have helped, but I cant move." 

"Harry!" Draco cried happily. "Guy's! Harry isn't dead!" 

Harry smiled at Draco. 

"How did you survive?" Draco asked.

"Ask your mum." Harry said. 

"Mum? What?" Draco asked confused. Draco felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around. "Mother." 

"Draco, you're alright!" She said happily. 

"You disowned me! Leave me alone mother!" Draco said, going closer to Harry. 

"I owe her my life." Harry whispered. 

"What?" Draco looked shocked. 

"She asked me if you where alive. Then she told Voldemort I was dead, even though she knew I wasn't." Harry said, sitting up with very little ease. 

"Really mother?" Draco asked. 

"Well, yes but... oh Draco! I only disowned you for your own safety!" Draco hugged his mother. 

"So, you forgive me?" She asked. 

"Yes,but not father. He had no excuse." Draco exclaimed. He went back over to Harry and managed to get him to stand up. 

Harry had the elder wand in his hand, and he was about to snap it when-

"Harry! Wait! Aim the elder wand at Hogwarts and say reperio." Their was nobody in there, so all of Hogwarts fixed up. Harry fixed his wand, then broke the wand in two. 

"Their." Harry said.

"I love you..." Draco whispered into Harry's ear.

"I love you too..." Harry smiled and kissed him. Hermione walked over with Percy beside her. They would both miss Fred...

"The war has been something." Hermione said, putting her hand in Percy's.

"Quite." Harry whispered.