The live, part 2

Armaan tilted his head as Shuchi paused the video as soon as it started and said,"Unpopular opinion, maybe, I don't know the shit going on social media, Urvashi Rautela is overrated."

"I second that statement. In which movie has she been anything more than an eye candy? Give her a good role, see how good she acts and then talk." Savya nodded before unpausing the video and Armaan turned towards Amaal, silently asking his opinion.

His elder brother just shrugged and Armaan turned his head back towards the screen.

Savya giggled in her blanket as soon as it started,"Okay, anyone commenting about my love of formal clothes will be annihilated." She blew an exaggerated kiss and Shuchi laughed, Armaan felt Amaal shaking with laughter beside him and couldn't supress his own chuckles.

The ladies averted their eyes at Urvashi's entry, "See, Savu was right." was all Shuchi said before making a face and closing her eyes.

"Welp, at least the music is something that doesn't make me wanna go and bury myself in a hole." She muttered as the music started. Savya laughed, almost choking on her tongue.

"Why would you fucking leaving someone in your house when you're showering? Just how much do you trust him?" Savya's eyes went comically wide.

Armaan couldn't help but laugh and say,"Well, maybe she does trust him."

Amaal was quick to correct him,"Actually, she likes him and he likes someone else so..." Armaan shot his brother a disbelieving look and shook his head.

Shuchi was nodding,"And, and, and why the hell do you need to pad through your house? Bruh any guy comes in my house, first off, it's not gonna be that aesthetic looking and just ready for the very intimate shit vibe."

"Second off, I live here too, so even if she's showering, he's not gonna be left unwatched in our house, to snoop or do whatever."

The next scene both of the girls groaned and hid their faces and muttered curses and Armaan and Amaal's faces coloured at the language.

"Bitch-" Savya was the first one to recover,"I find anyone in here when I'm alone like that, and I'm never like that, I don't open the bloody bathroom door without getting dressed, and if I find myself in this situation, boy, you ain't leaving this house with your eyes intact."

Armaan was pretty sure he was blushing too, by the way Amaal kept looking at him and laughing. So, maybe there was an inside joke about Armaan being a prude. Maybe.

"And let's not forget, you don't fucking smile at me, bastard, I'll gauge your eyes out." Shuchi said, Savya nodding sagely at that as if they didn't just say the most threatening things on YouTube.

Shuchi read a commet,"Leviosa says,'You girls are violent, LMAO, its no biggie' Savu, please tell me why is there a Leviosa on your channel."

Shuchi had tensed, as if irritated beyond hell. Savya's face was equally dark,"I don't know, misogynist people tend to find us out. Delusional people is a new one. I won't be gracing that line of words from a two year old boy with a reply. Moving on."

Armaan looked at Amaal, and sure enough, his elder brother was seething. "They're right, for god's sake what would you do if you were in their position. Brushing their privacy and security aside is no small deal!"

Armaan wanted to say worse things, with a very colourful vocabulary but refrained from doing so. To his surprise, Savya had conjured some water from somewhere and was handing it to Shuchi, a grimace on her face.

Shuchi spit out the water almost instantly,"What the everlasting fuck? That ain't cuddling, bruh, that's feeling people up!"

Savya instantly stopped the song and found just an instrumental one,"Lets just focus on the music for the moment, yeah? We don't really need them to hear us rant."