Night 01: Riches of the Father

In the realm of Man, bad news traveled at god-speed levels, which was perfectly fine for Ra's Al Ghul. It was what he was depending on. It wasn't so long ago that the leader of the world's largest and secretive killer organization had sent his winged messenger to infiltrate one of the capitalistic world's ever expanding and beloved industrial figureheads: Wayne Enterprises. Buried underground in the company's eastern compound was a secret not even the face of the company, Bruce Wayne, knew about. A secret that within one month, promised to destroy everything the man's forefathers, especially his father, Thomas, had built from the ground up. The Master sat back in his ancient arm chair, one hand holding up his prominent chin, the other holds a folded newspaper as he read the stocks of the big money soul guzzling companies. It was all going according to plan. While it was a pain to throw such a destructive wrench into his colleagues' designs, the old man knew it would work in the long run. That and he couldn't care less for the petty plans of the already rich and powerful.

     In order for there to be balance in the world of Man, the head of the giant had to be decapitated and thanks to the evidence young Elijah found in the basement of Wayne Enterprises' eastern division, the giant was falling to its knees. The method of getting the evidence in the first place was a despicable one. One Ra's would have to speak to his colleagues in Gotham about in full detail. He was never one to opt for using his civilians in his plans. They were his people and without them, he would be a king with no kingdom to rule. Subjects were different than staff. A leader of a just world must never use his subjects to advance in their plans. Gotham would be receiving a very rude awakening soon enough. He turned to celebrity news. Mr. Wayne was in trouble. Allegations had arisen due to a certain sick child being delivered as evidence to the company's crimes. Wayne Enterprises was now in questioning for their ethics, what truly happened behind the scenes and whether or not young Bruce knew the under handed dealings of his people all along.

     It was amusing. Poor Bruce. He truly was a straight and narrow young man, but Ra's couldn't stop the smirk spreading across his lips.

"A truly honorable, but arrogant young man." he chuckled. "Young people like him should be knocked down a peg or two."

He closed his newspaper and went to the window. It was only out of respect for the man he wished to be his son that he chose to destroy Bruce in such a genteel fashion. If the respect hadn't been there, Ra's would've simply destroyed everything Bruce held dear and thought nothing of it. As Batman Bruce was skilled. Perfectly one might say, but he was missing an edge. The final edge he claims he would never step across and that's where Ra's reigned supreme. Already thinking five steps ahead, the old master knew this was going to be a problem more so for Bruce than the Dark Knight. This was Bruce's company in jeopardy. Not Batman's.

     "Al'malak." Ra's barely raised his voice. His shadow behind him morphed and twisted into a separate entity. Ice blue sockets opened and the distorted thing solidified and became a living, breathing creature with silver hair.

"I am here master." Eli bowed at the waist.

"I have decided to send you back to Gotham on a mission."

Eli's eye twitched.

"I want you to safeguard young Mr. Wayne in the upcoming days his company's to go on trial."

Annoyance could be heard through the boy's loud sigh. He wasn't trying to hide it.

"You of all people know my history with Wayne. Why me? Deathstroke is just as capable." Eli asked.

     "And just as prideful. Deathstroke is powerful, but he would cause a disturbance where I need silence and vigilance. Mr. Wayne is about to come into dealings with vultures and out of mutual respect for him, I'm sending you to watch over him and report back to me and only me on his movements. I want to know exactly how calm he remains...while I destroy his father's legacy from within."