Slowly Falling In Love

Roman's POV

I couldn't stop smiling, she was just everything I dream about. She's perfect for me. Her beautiful dark brown skin, light brown eyes, her lushish big pink lips, and her huged hips. She was just truly beautiful.

I sat on my couch and sighed, how do you ask out a beautiful young woman like her? Oh man, it's been years since I dated.

Dean walked in the living and sat next to me. He looked at me and smiled.

"I don't know about you man, but Jay is the most amazing woman."

I smiled and patted him on the back.

"Awh. you like her Dean?' I asked

He blushed and smirked.

"Maybe, maybe not." 

I laughed.

"Well just know one thing, she doesn't talk." 

Dean shot up and staired at me.

"What?! Oh man, is she sick? What if I have to learn sign languges?!"  He yelled.

I rolled my eyes and got up too, I patted him on the back again.

"Dean calm down, she's not sick or anything and no you don't have to learn sign languge. Jay can talk but she doesn't talk alot." I said.

He sighed and flopped back down on the couch.

"Oh thank god." He said.

"So, what about you and the other girl? Do you like her?" 

I blushed and  scrached my head.

"Well you see...what had happen was..."

"You fucking like her don't you, Roman?" Dean laughed.

I blushed even more.

"Who does Roman like?" 

Me and Dean turned around and seen Seth coming out the bathroom.

"Roman likes our new neighbor." Dean smiled.

I pushed him off the couch and put my feet on his back.

"Ow, get off me you asshole!! Seth, tell him to get off!!" Dean fussed.

Seth smiled and shooked his head.

"Hey man, im not in this."

Dean kept cussing and moving around but he still couldn't get up.

"Roman I swear to god when I get up im gonna cut all your beautiful hair off!" He shouted.

"I wish you would pretty boy.." I growled.

"Guys, we should invite our neighbors over for dinner tonight." Seth Said.

I smiled and got up.

"That's a awesome idea Seth! I'll go to the store and get some stuff." I said.

"Ok, what should we have?" Seth asked.

Right before I could answer someone knocked on the door, I walked over and opened the door. 

Jay was here, she looked up at me and gave me a friendly smile.

"Oh, hi Jay. Its nice to see you again." I said smiling back.

As soon as Jay's name come out of my mouth Dean ran over and pushed me out the way. Jay blushed and waved at Dean.

"Hi beautiful, what are you doing here?" He asked.

Jay pulled out her phone and started to type, when she was done she showed Dean.

He nodded and looked at me.

"She said if we would like to hang out sometimes." Dean said.

I smiled again.

"You know Jay, Seth had this idea to invite you and Ann over for dinner tonight. How does that sound?" I asked.

She smiled again then started to talked.

"Anna loves sea food....and she loves hot stuff too. Also, she doesn't drink." Jay said.

Her voice was soft and low, kinda like a shy person.

Dean blushed, so did Jay.

"Ok, thank you Jay. I'll go shopping and pick some out." I said.

She nodded and looked at Dean then winked at him and walked off to her door. Dean was just standing there blushing. Seth laughed and patted him on the back.

"Dean your red as a cherry, dude."

Dean looked at Seth and poked him really hard in the ribs.

"Ow, what did I do?!" He moaned.

"Im going to take a shower..." Dean said as he walked into him room.

I shooked my head and turned to Seth.

"I won't be gone long, you and Dean try to make the house a little bit more nice. And when your done call me." I said as I walked over to the door.

"Alright man." Seth said.

I walked out the door and headed for the stairs, as I was walking down I could hear Ann's and some other guys voice.

"Come on baby, you know you want me to hit that kitty cat.'

"For the last time, Wade. I want nothing to do with you, and you will never take my v card."

I walked all the down the steps and seen Wade Barrett with my Anna aganest the wall, she was trying to push him off but he kept getting closer.

Oh hell no.

"What do you think your doing with my girl, Barrett?' I called out.

They both looked at me, Anna blushed and Wade frowned.

"What do you mean your girl?! She's mine, so why don't you go run alone and find so other girl." He said then faced Anna again.

I walked to them and pushed him away from her, I grabe Ann by the wast and pulled her close to me.

"Let me make myself clear, this girl right here is mine. She's my queen, not yours. So, If I were you I would leave unless you wanna get punched in the mouth." I growled.

Wade looked at Ann and pointed.

"This isnt over, Annabelle."

With that he walked away out of the duliting.

I looked down at Anna and seen fear in her eyes. I kissed her on her forhead then she blushed. She looked up at me and hugged me tight.

"Thank you so much Roman, how can I repay you?" She smiled.

I smiled back and hugged her back.

"How about you ride with me to the store and help me pick out dinner for tonight." I smiled.

She smiled and let me go then grabe my arm.

"Then lets go my samoan warrior." She giggled

I patted her hand and smiled again.

"Yes my black queen."

She blushed again and we headed for my car.