She Devils

Anna's POV

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning. I yawned and got up, I walked into bathroom. I did want I needed to do and went back to my room. I picked out the clothes I wanted to wear today and went back to the back bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done I got dressed and headed down stairs, as I walked down stairs I seen Jay with Dean. She was cooking breakfast for him, I'm guessing.

"Good morning." I said sitting next to Dean.

"Good morning, Anna." Dean smiled.

Jay turned around and waved at me.

I giggled.

"So, why are you here so early Dean?" I asked.

"I was going for an early morning walk when this beautiful creature text me." Dean smiled at Jay.

Jay blushed and smacked Dean on the back of the head. I laughed as Dean moaned in pain.

I patted Dean on his head.

"Jay, be nice." I said.

Jay stick her tongue out at me. I made a pouty face at her and flooded my arms.

"I'm telling Roman on you." I said.

She smirked at me then went back to cooking. I rolled my eyes and looked at Dean.

"So, where's Roman?" I asked.

"He should be on his way right now." Dean said.

I nodded my head.

Jay was done cooking and gave me and Dean a plate of pancakes with eggs and bacon.

"Thank you, love." Dean said as he kiss Jay on the cheek.

Jay giggled.

"Your welcome, hun." Jay whispered.

Dean put a hand over his heart.

"Music to my ears." He smiled.

Jay blushed.

I shook my head and began to eat. While we were eating there was a knock on the door.

I got up and opened the door. At the door was no other but Roman. God damn, Jesus has blessed me.

Roman was in a white tank top with sunglasses on with his beats around his neck and his hair in a bun.

I bit my lip and look him up and down, to make sure I got a good and long look at the sexy beast in front of me.

"Damn boy, do you always dress like that or you dressing up for me?" I said bitting my lip.

Roman smirk.

"Baby girl, I'll always dress up for you."

I blushed and let him in.

Jay waved and handed him a plate.

"Thank you Jay." Roman said sitting next to Dean.

I walked over to Roman and started to rub his shoulders.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." I smirked.

He smiled.

"No, your fine baby. Just take it easy on me." He said.

I rolled my eyes and continued to rub his shoulders when my other sisters walked in.

"Oh shit." I whispered.

Jay looked over then at our sisters, she sat down on the other side of Dean and held his hand and squeezed.

"Mm, who are these two sexy men?" Jackie ask as she pushed me out the way and rub Romans arms.

"Yeah, I love me some white chocolate with sexy blue eyes." Jamie said walking over to Dean.

Jay got up and growled at her.

"Back the fuck up!! You stay the fuck away from my boyfriend or I swear to god I will pull out all that fake ass wave you bitch!!" Jay shouted.

The room was silent, Jay never snapped. Like never. The twins would walk all over Jay too, they just don't treat her like they treat me.

"Can you please stop touching me with yo sweating ass hands, hoe." Roman said.

Jamie and Jackie both backed up from the table and looked at us.

"Damn, you bitches not only pissed off my girlfriend but you really pissed off my bro over there." Dean said picking up his cup of coffee.

I grabbed Roman's hand and pulled him up.

"Come on, baby. Let's just go." I whispered in his ear.

He noded and held my hand, I walked over to the couch and got my bag.

Me and Roman walked out, followed by Dean and Jay.

"Hey sis, you okay?" I asked.

Jay shook her head and pulled Dean closer to her. Dean kissed Jay on the lips then on her forehead.

"Don't worry, darling. No one is gonna take me away from you." Dean said.

Jay smiled and hugged him tight.

I smiled then looked at Roman.

He was pissed, it was all over his face. I held his hand tight and kissed him on his neck.

"Baby girl, the things you do to me." He smirk.

I blushed and laid my head on his arm.

We got to the car and drove off to my school.