Wish It Was Real

Roman's POV

I sighed as soon as she walked out the door. I can't stop thinking about her. I just wanted her to be mine. But I was scared, the last gril I dated she broken my heart.

But Anna was different, its like we were meant for each other. I wanted her and she wanted me. Like soul mates or some shit like that.

I went to my room and laid down in my bed and close my eyes. I could just see her, smiling at me. Holding my hand while she giggled. Her beauitful dark brown skin just shining in the sun light.

God, she was truly the must beautiful girl Ive ever seen. Well I shouldn't say that, becuase my daughter. Yes, I have a 4 year little girl. Like I said , the girl I was dating we had a baby together. The only way I know she's my daughter is that she has my nose and smile.

I can see my JoJo every mouth or so, and since its the summer time she gonna be with me all summer long. I don't know when she coming but I hope soon eoungh.

I sighed and rube my face, what will Anna think? What if she doesn't want to be with me when she finds out I have a daughter?

"Maybe she wouldn't mind."

I open my eyes and sat up, Anna was in my room. Standing by the door.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

She smiled and walked over then sat at the foot of my bed.

"Seth let me in and told me were your room was." She blushed.

I bit my lip.

"How did you find out that I have a daughter?" I asked.

"You were thinking out loud when I walked in." She said.

I blushed.

Anna just smiled.

"Roman its ok, I don't mind that you have a daughter. What I mind is our age differecens." She said.

I sat up.

"Baby girl, I don't care about your age. Plus, your almost eighteen." I said.

She looked at me and blushes again and crawled into my bed.

"What if I said that I wanted you, here and now." She whispered.

It was my turn to blush, it's been a long time since I've had sex.

"Are you sure, Anna?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded her head. She then lead into me and kissed me, I kissed her back and pulled her on top of me.

Anna started to kiss me on my neck, then started to lick me now. All over my face.

"What the hell?" I said opening my eyes.

And sitting on my chest and licking me was Kevin, Seth's tiny dog.

"Seth!!!!" I yelled.

I picked up Kevin and walked to Seth's room, I open the door and saw Seth sitting in his bed.

"How many times do I have to tell you to keep your puppy away from me, please." I said sitting the dog on Seth's bed.

"Sorry man, you know Kevin loves you." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks to him, he woke me up from the best dream ever." I said blushing.

Seth laughed and picked up Kevin.

"Awwh, all you wanted was to give uncle Ro Ro a good night kiss. Right boy?" Seth baby talked to Kevin.

Kevin barker and licked Seth.

"Oh ok then, I'm going back to my room." I said walking out.

I close Seth door and headed for my room. I laid down and sighed. If only that dream was real. Not when Kevin came in but you know what I'm talking about.

I really am in love with her, she's everything I can ask for. I can't wait for our date tomorrow.

I smiled and fell asleep.