It's Love Baby

Jay's POV

I can't believe I let them hoes get me this mad, Lord have mercy on my soul.

But damn did it feel so good to yell at them. They make me sick, like damn hoe. Don't be touchy feely on my man.

"Are you okay, Jay?" Anna asked me in the car.

I nodded my head then laid it on Dean's shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I love a girl who's feisty." He smirked.

I giggled as I slapped him on his knee.

Dean smiled.

"That's my girl, hearing her cute giggle."

I blushed and hid my face in his arm. Dean kissed me on my head.
I giggled again and wrapped my arms around his neck and just held him.

To be honest with myself I've never felt this way with anyone before. All this feeling and emotions were just so new to me.

"You okay, love?" Dean asked.

I smiled and hugged him tighter.

"Yes, I'm okay honey." I whispered.

He smirked bigger and brighter, making me blush again.

"God I love it when you speak."

I giggled once more then slowly kissed him on the lips, he paused for a second then he kissed me back.

Anna's POV

I looked in the review mirror and gagged, Jay and Dean were eating each other faces off.

"What's the matter baby girl?" Roman asked.

"They're making out..." I whispered.

Roman chuckled then looked at me from the corner of his beautiful gray eyes.

"It's love, baby."

I blushed then looked away from him.

God, he just takes my breath away whenever he calls me baby.

"You are so beautiful, you know that right?" Roman said.

I bit my lip and I shook my head.

"Not really, I mean look at me. I'm dark skinned, not a lot of people think I'm beautiful just because of it." I said.

The car came to a stop and I looked up, Roman looked down at me then put both his hands on my face.

"Fuck what other people say, I love your skin. Your skin is something beautiful and unique. The way your skin shine in the sun light takes my breath away. If I could be dark skinned I would, why? Because you are so beautiful and perfect to me." Roman said.

I could feel the tears rolling down my face. No one in my whole life has ever told me that before.

No one, and hearing this just brought joy to my heart and soul. And now, I feel so what beautiful now.

I hugged Roman right then kissed him, he kissed me back and pulled me closer to him.

I wanted this moment to last forever, this was something out of a fairytale.

Soon we heard gagging, we stopped and looked behind us. It was Dean and Jay gagging at us.

I rolled my eyes while Roman laughed.

"You guys can talk, I didn't say anything when you both were kissing each other." I said.

Jay blushed and Dean laughed.

I looked out the window and saw that I was at school already. It was 7:30 so I had to go and get ready for class.

"Thank you again, Roman." I said getting out the car.

"No problem, baby girl." Roman smiled as he got out the car too.

He walked over to me and held my waste in his hands and pulled me closer. I giggled and looked up at him.

"Ill see you later, Samoan Warrior." I smiled.

"Ill see you later too, my Black Queen." He smiled back.

We kissed again then I walked into the school and smiled as I giggled down the hall.

As I walked in my poetry class I walked up to my teacher, Mr.Ryen and stood at his desk.

"Mr.Ryen I would like to join the poetry contest." I asked.

He looked up at me with his hazel eyes and pulled out pen and paper.

"What is the name of your poem?" He asked.

"It's love baby." I smiled.

He smirked and wrote down the name of my poem.

"You wrote this for someone you love?" He asked.

I thought about for a bit.

"No, I wrote it about the love of dark skin."

Mr.Ryen smiled again.

Mr.Ryen is married to a dark skinned woman, I've seen her a few times in class. And I must say, she was stunning.

"You know, even for a white man myself I know dark women are beautiful. But they don't seem to." He said.

I smiled.

"I use to understand that feeling." I said.

Mr.Ryen smiled and stood up.

"I have faith in you, Anna. I've always knew that you were a bright student. It's sad that you'll be leaving next week." He smirked as he walked out the classroom.

I stood there for a bit then shouted in joy.