PROLOGUE

This is a Fanfiction book! Nothing really happened in real life and everything is created by the author's messy mind. :>

★★★

"Ahh, shit, just a little more,"

I turn my head to the side as I let my tears fall through the pillow I'm currently lying at.

"F-Fvck, Lisa,"

I tighten my grip on the bedsheet and tried shutting out her moans. The squeak of the bed is irritating as she moves harder on top of me enjoying herself as she rides my curse.

Yes, that disgusting thing in between my legs is my life's curse. If it's not for that... My mother won't leave me, us. If it's not for that, I will have a complete family and not like this.

My mother left me and my father when she finds out that I have this in me, which is when I was born and the doctors explained my situation to her. She went back to her family, to her old life. That was what my father told me.

He said she's rich, she came from a very powerful family while my father is a whole opposite of her. They fall in love with each other but my mother's family was against it. They set an arranged marriage for her and she got pregnant, I don't know how old is her child, or children, I'm not sure.

After recovering, my mother came back to my father to elope and live as they please and their 'love' caused me to be born. I feel bad for the family she left, of course. My mother is such a jerk.

After a year, they proves that fairytale doesn't exist in the real world, they didn't last for so long, my mother left us as soon as she recovered from giving birth to me and went back to her castle and lied on her money while I and my father barely eats in a day.

My father got another wife, not totally wife since they're not married, and she's not okay for my taste. A lot of tattoos on her body, piercings on her nose, tongue, eyebrows, and a lot on her ears. She's chewing a bubblegum 24/7 and I bet she still is while sleeping.

She acts as though she owns the house, she's bossy and a real-life witch. She's not cooking nor doing chores. She's just waiting for my father's money and for the food to be served in front of her. I don't know how to cook that well but I'm thankful that they're eating what I can offer. If you're hungry, you don't get to be picky, you know what I mean.

But that's not what I hate the most about her...

I wipe my tears away when I felt the woman on top of me convulse as she reached her climax.

Who's that woman you ask?

She's my stepmother, yes, my father's new wife. She has been using me since I can't-remember-when-anymore because of how long it was.

I tried telling my father about this and guess what? I received a blow. That was the first hit I ever received in my entire life. He didn't believe me and even told me to never say such things again. I would never forget the smirk on Jimin's (AOA) face that time and so whenever she gets a chance... She's making her way to me.

I tried fighting but she was a lot stronger than I am, of course, she was a gangster. She knows a lot of things on the street.

My father is always gone for almost the entire day because he's working a lot to provide for me especially that I'm almost in college.

School, we speak... My school life wasn't that good either and that's because of this dick again. Sigh. Of course, it's the reason, it's my curse anyway.

I was getting bullied either verbally or physically. I got used to it though.

I was just thankful for the only friend that I have, Rosé. She was always my savior, my bestfriend, my favorite person in my life. She was like a sister to me and so am I to her. She's rich but she didn't make me feel like an outcast or someone with a disease like what others would make me feel. She's actually a year older than me, she just stopped a year because she got sick so we're on the same grade level. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.