Chapter 17

Of course, they were courting. Of course. Of course. Of course.

The only man who Bunty had ever loved, and he was courting an American woman that he barely knew!

Tina laughed as Newt introduced her to the Kelpie. "He's adorable!"

"He's a shape-shifting water demon that just so happened to get attached to me," Newt replied.

A few shards of Bunty's heart fit themselves back together like puzzle pieces when Newt looked over at her and smiled.

Maybe she still had a chance.

--------------------------------------------

"Love, come here, I found something!" Gellert waved his beau over.

Albus raced up the hill and sat beside Gellert under the tree. "So did I!"

"You first, then," Gellert took Albus' hand and kissed it, his usual greeting.

"So, I heard through many stories and letters from the library that a wandmaker has The Elder Wand!" Albus took out a wad of letters. "They date back only half a century ago, and we both know that wandmakers live much longer than regular wizards! Only I can't find out which one, and there are so many in other countries. But we can travel and find him or her!"

Gellert watched him adoringly. He loved to see Al so passionate. It was truly devastating to them both, that they could not show everyone their love for one another. But perhaps they could show everyone their power instead.

"Al, love," Gellert pressed a kiss to Albus' lips. "I know who the wandmaker is."

Albus, who looked lovesick from the kiss, did not seem to have heard him. "Pardon?"

Gellert laughed. "The wandmaker is Gregorovitch. He resides somewhere in Europe. We can track him down."

"Oh! We must do that!" Albus gasped. "You are brilliant, love! How did you come to find such knowledge?"

"In the restricted section of the Muggle library, there was a historical diary that belonged to none other than Gregorovitch himself."

"You are genius!" Albus planted a kiss on Gellert's winning smile. "We have to find him!"

"For the greater good."

They sealed it with yet another kiss.

--------------------------------------------

"So, we have news of Grindelwald entering Great Britain." Gianna Romano stated to her team.

Achilles looked over to Tina, who was sharing notes with Theseus.

"We are going to send some volunteers to scout possible locations of his whereabouts. So, who's up for the job?"

Several hands flew up, but Achilles' did not. He watched as Tina and Theseus discussed it and then raised their hands too.

"We only need five to leave England. Two go to a town in Wales, where acolytes were spotted. Two go up to Scotland, near Hogwarts. And as for scouting England-"

"What the hell is a Hogwart?!" Achilles interrupted.

"It's the Wizarding school of the UK," Gianna rolled her eyes at him. He was a very tiring person, but a good Auror with a sharp mind, so she let him stay.