Chapter 5:

Alexavier pov:

20 mins later We get to the company. I look over at her to see that she was excited.

"Alright, we are here. What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I wanted to look around," she said.

"Okay, let's go," I said while getting out of the car going to the other side opening the door for her, and helping her out of the car. Receiving some stares from my employers. They're probably surprised to see me with a kid.

"Why are they staring?" she asked.

"Because they never see me with a kid. I said while going in the elevator going up to my office which is on the top floor.

"Oh, do have kids?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Do you have a wife?" she asked

"No, Just be quiet for a moment," I said. I got on my phone texting Urvan that I made it and get the meeting ready.  We made it to the top floor. Greeted my secretary Harley.

"Good morning Harley," I said.

"Good morning sir. Would you like me to get anything?" she asked.

"No just call in one of my guards and send them to my office," I said while walking to my office. and close the door.

"Sit here," I said point at the chair across my desk.

She sits in the chair swinging her leg back and forth.

"Listen to me. I have to go to a meeting in 10 mins because I'm the owner of this company. I have someone watching while I'm away. The meeting is 1 hour and 30 mins that gives you enough time to walk around and explore the company after that you will come back and we will figure out where you come from and who your parents are okay." I told her.

"But I told you that they are far away," she said.

"Far away or not they could be worried about you," I said.

"I doubt that," she said.

There was a knock on the door.

"Sir the guard you wanted is here," Harley said.

"Let him in," I said. He came in.

"Sir you needed me." He asked.

"Yes, this is Rue. she would be spending her time walking around the company I'm a need you to watch her. To make sure she doesn't get lost or injured." I said to him.

"Yes, sir I make sure she has a safe tour," he said.

I look back at Rue to see that she is mocking me. She notices that I was looking at her and stops and smiles like she wasn't doing anything.

"Rue this man will follow you round the building with okay. I said.

"Okay can i go look around now" she said getting out of the chair

"Yes you can just be careful and listen to him." I said.

She then proceed to go to the door with the gaurd following behind her an walk out of my office and close the door. I then being to get ready for the meeting. Leaving my office getting in the elevator making my way down to the 17 floor. When I get to the room everyone was there.

"Alright let's being this meeting." I said while sitting in my seat.

3 hours later

"Alright everyone that is all for today," I said.

Everyone was leaving except Urvan, Simeon, and Sergei.

"So how is the little girl? You forgot to call me and tell me  that she was okay or not." Urvan said.

"Wait, what little girl," Sergei asked.

"The little girl that I almost hit when I was driving here. And she is fine. She walking around the company with one of the security guards while I'm in the meeting." I said.

"Where are her parent?" Sergei asked.

"I don't know I ask her and she told me that they are far far away I thought that was a lie so I asked her did she ran away and she told yes that she did run away. I didn't know what to do So I brought her here since that was what she told me she was going to do." I explained.

"Do you want me to find some information on her?" Simeon asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Okay, what is her name, and how old is she," He asked.

" Her name is Rue and she is like 4 or 5 years old. I don't know her last name." I said to him.

"I can work with that, I'll have the information to you by tomorrow." He said.

"Can you have it by today? Tomorrow we suppose to go to Russia to visit mom and dad." I said.

"Well, it takes time 24 hours so you are going to have to wait." He said to me.

"Alright, I just have to take her with us then," I said.

There was a knock on the door

"Come in," I said to the person on the other side of the door.

The door opens and a small familiar figure appears in front of us.

"I'm hungry," she said.

Well here you go hope ya'll like. Feel free to comment.