Chapter 6:

Rue pov:

"Hey, mister what is your name?" I asked curiously.

"My name is Igor," He said.

"Like the humpback?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes like the humpback but without the humpback." He said.

"Ohhh," I said understanding what he said.

"Now let go show you around floor 9 okay," He said walking into the elevator.

"Okay, Igor without the humpback," I said following him.

3 hours later

"Igor, I'm hungry and tired," I said.

"Well, the meeting should be over by now let's go see Mr. Makarov in his office," he subjectively said.

I nodded my head and follow him to the elevator on the top floor. We get to the top floor and see Harley. Igor walks over to her desk while I look around.

"Hey, Harley is Mr. Makarov in his office? He said.

"No he's not in his office right now he still might be in the meeting room on the 17 floors. But the meeting should be over by now you can go down and check if you want." she subjected.

"Alright come on Rue we're going to check the 17 floors," He said. walking to the elevator.

I followed him back into the elevator. We then get to the 17 floors I hear people talking so I went to the door and knock 3 times and waited I think they did hear me so Igor knocks for me since his knock is louder than mines.

"Come in," someone said behind the door.

I then open the door I see Alexavier and 3 other people.

"I'm hungry," I announced walking over to him.

"Okay what do you want to eat?" He ask.

"I don't know," I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Well, how about some chicken nuggets and fries" he subjected.

I nodded my head yes.

"Okay I'll have Harley bring it up to my office okay but for now go back to my office with Igor I'll be up there in a minutes." He said.

"Okay." I said and walk out the room with Igor an head back up to his office.

Alexaiver pov

"So that was her huh," Urvan said.

"Yes, that was her." I said.

"She looks so familiar," Sergei said.

"You notice that too?" Urvan said.

While they were talking about Rue I texted Harley to get Rue some chicken nuggets and fries with fruit punch in a sippy cup and bring a coloring book and some crayons. I then put my phone away.

"Hey, Urvan I'm going to head back to my office," I said walking out of the room and heading to the elevator.

"When I get to my office I see Igor standing outside of my office

"Where's Rue?" I asked him.

"She is in your office sir," He said.

"Good job Igor you are done for today?" I said.

"Thank you, sir." He said and walked away.

I walk into my office and see Rue behind my desk spinning in my chair.

"Are you bored?" I ask.

"Yes," she said.

"Well, I had sent Harley to go get you something to eat and a coloring book. She should be back in a few minutes." I said walking over to her picking her up from my seat and placing her down in the chair in front of my desk and walk back over to my seat.

"It will be a while till I have some information on your parents but until then you'll be coming home with me okay," I told her.

"Okay," she said nodding her head.

"And I'll be leaving for Russia tonight and can't leave you alone so I'll just have to take you with but after I finish up here we'll go shop for some clothes for you okay," I told her.

"Okay, can I pick out some toys," she asked excitedly.

"Sure," I told her.

"Yay," she said while clapping her hands together.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

Harley walks in with a happy meal and a sippy cup filled with juice.

"I didn't know where you wanted me to go get the chicken nuggets and fries so I went to Macdonalds. Here you go, Rue," She said giving her the happy meal.

"That's okay I just want her to have some to eat. You got the coloring book and crayons?" I asked.

"Yes their right here," she said while pulling them out of her bag and giving them to Rue.

"Thank you," Rue said while eating her happy meal.

"You need anything else, sir?" she asked.

"No that will be all Harley. Thank you." I said.

She nods her head and left out my office. I began to check my emails I look over at Rue and see that she is laying on her stomach with her feet in the air while coloring in her coloring book.

2 hours later

I have been working for a couple of hours and it is time for me to leave the office. Rue has been quiet for a long time I look down to where she was at and see that she falling asleep on the floor with her sippy cup in her mouth. Seeing her like this is amusing to me but I have to wake her up.

"Hey Rue you have to get up we have to go shopping for some clothes and toys for you," I said to her while removing the cup from her mouth and sitting her up so that she can wake up from her nap.

I put her coloring book and crayons in her bookbag and pick her up and gather up all her things and leave my office making my way to the elevator I click the button to the parking garage. When we get to the garage I went to the passenger side and place a half-asleep Rue in along with her stuff. Making sure she is settled I get in the drive side and start the and exiting out of the parking garage and heading to the mall.

Hey ya'll this chapter literally took me forever hope you like it.