Chapter 7

Final rehearsals of Dianne's wedding and all of them waited for the others. Alli is busy with her phone whilts the gang is eyeing her.

"Did you guys know that staring is rude?" Alli asked that made all of them sighed.

"Pano naman kase, nandito ka nga pero parang wala. You're busy with your phone since we got here. Ano ba 'yan?" Dianne asked and moved closer to Alli and tried to peak in her phone but Alli was fast to closed it. She looked at her apologetically.

"Sorry, D. It's just a work stuffs." She said.

"Work ba talaga? Baka boyfriend mo?" Archie jested as he moved closer to them. Alli rolled her eyeballs ang hissed.

"Oh c'mon! I used to f*cked but I don't have that. Shut up, Archie." She replied.

"Talaga ba, Allison?" Katelyn asked, sounds like interrogating her. Alli raised her eyebrow and stood up,

"Ewan ko sa inyo." She replied and walked out.

Ynna shooked her head as all of them frowned.

"See that attitude?" She asked them.

"Let her, guys. Baka trabaho talaga." Kath told them and follow her gaze to Alli. They just heaved a deep sigh and keep mummed.

Nakaupo si Alli sa isang bench malapit sa entrance ng venue, with her phone.

"Parang gusto nyang mag-isa noh?" Tanong ni Jace.

"Yeah. Sanay na siguro?" Dugtong ni Ynna.

"Maybe that's her way of comfort? Living alone for five long years without no one by your side is not easy. Lalo na sa ibang bansa pa. Nong ako nga, hindi kinaya eh. What more si Alli diba? Siguro sinanay na nya sarili nyang mag-isa." Kath uttered, looking intently at her sister.

"I agree. Eh ayaw pa ngang umuwi nyan diba? Intindihin nalang muna natin. Baka biglang umalis 'yan na hindi pa tapos 'yong kasal ko. Pero aalamin natin ang rason kung bakit nag-iba 'yang bunso natin." Dianne told them.

Defeating silence rulled over them. Pinakatitigan nila si Alli at pansin nila ang bawat pagkawala ng malalalim na hininga ni Alli.

"Tara, lapitan natin." Archie rose to his feet and eyed them, then to Alli's spot. Tumayo silang lahat at naglakad papalapit kay Alli.

Alli is just playing with her phone when someone called her.

"Allison?" She paused her game and faced that person.

Nangunot ang noo ni Alli at tumaas rin agad ang kilay. He smiled at her ear to ear as he walked closer to her.

"Alli!" He happily uttered. Alli stood up, he hugged her.

"Drew. What are you doing here?" She asked.

Drew chuckled and let go of their hug. Alli gave him the looks.

"Hey! I'm asking you! Why you're here?" She asked again. Bago pa man makapagsalita si Drew ay nakalapit na ang mga kaibigan.

"Deniel! You made it!" Dianne exclaimed and spread her arms to hug him.

"Hello, guys! Sorry, na-late ako. Buti nalang nakahabol." Natatawang wika ni Drew/Deniel. He hugged them, including Kath.

"Buti naligaw ka! For sure itatakwil ka ni Dianne pag hindi." Kath joked and giglles. Drew chuckled.

Alli are staring at them. Confused. Paanong nangyareng kilala nilang lahat si Drew?

Since her birthday, and that night happened, two months ago, Drew is persistent to Alli. They hanged out, and yeah. Make outs.