Chapter 12

"Where are we going?" Alli asked Drew as he maneuver his car.

"Do you trust me, Alli?" He asked. Nilingon sya ni Alli at tumango.

"Yeah. Of course. Hindi naman siguro ako sasama sayo kung wala." She replied. Ngumiti si Drew at inabot ang kamay ni Alli.

"Thank you. This is for you, Baby." He sweetly uttered and pressed her hand lightly.

Confused and puzzled, Alli keep her mouth shut.

Two days had passed since that incident between the sisters, and they pursued their plan B. Leaving him with no choice, and Alli didn't tell him the reason, he agreed even he isn't sure if Alli would forgive him.

Drew opened the car's door for Alli when they'd reached their destination.

"Magdi-dinner lang tayo." He told her.

"Bakit?" She asked. Drew chuckled, nervous but he acted normally.

"You're leaving the day after tomorrow, right? Tsaka baka matagalan pa ko dito. So this! Kind of treat for you." His sort of lie.

"Talaga ba?" She nonchantly uttered. He nods..

Nagpa-reserved si Drew ng VIP room for them. She's confused but she shrugged it off. She doen't want to spoil the night.

Pagkatapos nilang kumain, Alli went to the restroom.

Drew shrugged himself as he called someone to get inside.

"Bahala na." He uttered.

"Dens." Tawag ni Kath, tumayo si Drew at pilit na ngumiti.

"Nasaan sya?" Kath asked and looked around.

"By the way, Mom, this is Deniel. You two met already sa wedding ni Dianne." Kath said.

Drew greeted Patricia and offered his hand for a hand-shake.

"Patricia, hijo. Nice to meet you, again." Patricia said. He nods.

Hinintay nilang makabalik si Alli. And Drew is praying that this night would be still a night for all of them. Wala syang alam, at hindi nya alam kung anong mangyayare.

Alli went back and she's jotting to her phone that she didn't notice the two women with Drew.

"Drew, let's go. I need to call -" she paused and frowned when she saw her mother and sister. Then she looked at Drew.

"What's the meaning of this, Drew?" She asked him. Drew stood up and went near her.

"I'll explain later. Just please, talk to them?" He pleads. Alli gave him a dagger looks. She doesn't like it. She hates him for doing this.

Silence covered them. No one dares to talk. Alli wore her poker face to hide her true feelings.

"Is that how you set a meeting, Allison? Boyfriend mo pa ang gagawa ng paraan?" Patricia uttered. Breaking their silence.

"Mom." Kath stopped her.

"What?! I am just asking. Well, ganon talaga siguro kapag may naipagmamalaki na." Patricia said and eyed Alli. Alli mentally rolled her eyeballs.

"He's not my boyfriend. And I did not set this." Alli said, she then met her mother's gaze.

"Kung nandito kayo just to mocked me, hindi na. I better go." She added and gather her things.

"Alli." Drew called her. She looked at him, blankly. She wants to slap his face, but not here. Not in front of her mother and sister.

"So ano na?" Alli asked, annoyed.