Chapter 11

Three days from now, babalik na si Alli sa San Francisco. So, the gang decided to have a gateaway. And their plans begin.

"Are we sure about this?" Ronie asked as they talked about the plan of how to make Alli speak up.

"Alam mo, Ron? Ang sarap mong batukan! Lalasingin lang naman natin si Alli. Masaba ba 'yon?" Kate replied, annoyed at Ronie. Ronie scratched the back of his head,

"Guys, can't you feel it? Ayaw ni Alli mag salita. Everytime we asked her, she would always avoids the topic. It seems like, ayaw nyang pag-usapan pa." He paused and stared them.

"At kung gusto nya talagang malaman natin, we don't have to make her drunk para magsalita sya dahil sa ayaw at gusto nating lahat, magku-kwento at magku-kwento sya." He explained. He doesn't like the plan.

"Kaya nga natin gagawin 'to dahil ayaw nyang magkwento eh. Kase sa totoo lang? I don't like her attitude now. Malayong-malayo sa Allison na kilala ko." Archie reasoned out which Kate, Ynna and Jace agreed.

"But, do you think fair kay Alli 'to? Are we not betraying her?" Dianne asked them. They shrugged.

"Enough. Kung di umubra, Deniel is our last card." Kath butted in.

"Ha?! Kath, we already talked about that." Drew interjects. Kath looked at him, pleading eyes.

"Please, Dens. For Alli." She uttered.

--------

"Ito ha, dapat masagot lahat ng tanong. If you won't answer, you have to drink two shots of tequila or vodka. Your choice. Game?" Archie explained the mechanics of his game, the latter they nods.

Nagsimula ang laro at nakaupo silang lahat sa tabi ng pool. It's a Truth or Dare Archie version. Alli find it weird but she shrugged it off, as long as there's drinks. Pinaikot ni Archie ang bote at tumutok ang dulo non kay Allison. Of course, they planned this kaya alam na nila kung anong itatanong.

"What's the reason behind you, leaving?" Katelyn asked, all eyes were locked at Alli.

Alli heaved a deep sigh, she stares them blankly. Then she get two shots of vodka.

"Hala sya?! Ganon ka-private 'yong reason?!" Archie asked, dissapointed.

"Shut up." Alli hissed.

"Are you and Deniel is in a relationship?" Ynna asked Alli again. Sequels filled their area.

"NO." Alli firmly replied.

"Ouch!" They uttered, excluding Drew and Kath.

Their game went on and on and Alli keep on refusing to answer their questions.

"Bakit ayaw mong magpakita kay Tita Patricia, is she the reason -" before Archie can finished his statement, Alli quickly drank two shots of tequila. They frowned.

"Hey, hinay-hinay lang." Drew whispered.

"Kung manligaw si Dens, may chance?" Jace asked.

'Yes.' She wanted to utter but didn't.

She eyed them, then Drew who's smiling at her.

"I don't know." She replied. They mummed.

When the night was filled with their loud laughs and banters, Alli is already tipsy.

Sino ang hindi? Halos lahat ng mga tinatanong ay wala syang sinagot at sa huli ay tinutungga ang dalawang shots ng mga alak. At naiisip na nyang pinlano lahat 'to.

"What really happened to you before you left?" Ronie hesitantly asked.

"Really?! Alam nyo? Kanina pa kayo eh! Is this really a game or not? Kase kung hindi, nakakainis na kayo." She said, irritated. Namumula na rin sya dahil sa mga nainom.