Chap 3: Concert Part 2

POV: Ali 

I nodded to Chris, who quickly lifted Scarlett up, helping her up onto the stage. Pulling her into my arms, I whispered into her ear.

"Hello Darling. I've missed you."

She blushed softly and wrapped her arms around me. "What are you doing, Ali?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Always."

"Then just enjoy this." I pulled away and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Scarlett, meet my fans, Fans... This is Scarlett, the most important woman in my life." The fans cheered, and once more Scar blushed a bit deeper. "Darling, we have been together for nearly three years, I can't imagine my life without you in it.... So I just gotta say this..."

The music for the new song started, and I began to sing.

"105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days, when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush

But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough..." 

I took a breath, knowing this next part would be what really gets everyone going. I could feel the ring box in my pocket.

"I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Singing

Oh, yeah."

Scar's jaw dropped as she realized what I had just said.

"How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?

Baby, I don't ever plan to find out

The more I look, the more I find the reasons why

You're the love of my life

You know one of these days, when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush

But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough." 

I took her hand and started dancing with her, a bright smile on my face.

"I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

And if I lost everything

In my heart, it means nothing

'Cause I have you

Girl, I have you

To get right down on bended knee

Nothing else would ever be better, better

The day when I-

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?", yeah

I'll say, "Will you marry me?" (The day I get on my knees)

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?" (And what you do me, baby?)

Got me singing

Got me singing

Would you marry me, baby?

105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do..."

As the song ended, the band kept the music going softly. Pulling the ring box out of my pocket, I knelt in front of Scarlett; I heard several gasps from her friends Elizabeth and Brie. "Scarlett, you are the love of my life, the light in the dark, and forever with you will never be enough time to spend with you. Will you marry me?"

Her hand covered her mouth as she looked between me and the ring box in my hand. She took a second to take a breath before answering. "Yes."

I jumped to my feet, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into a kiss.

"She said yes!" Mac, the bassist and my best friend, said into the microphone. The whole crowd erupted in screams.

-----------------------------

Surprise Reveal and Engagement!

Platinum Fire's final concert of their 'Primordial' Tour last night and wow were we surprised. Lead singer and guitarist, Ali Peridiam had announced just days ago that she was in a long term relationship, but did not reveal WHO her partner was. As it turns out, Peridiam, age 29, had her partner at the concert last night. Platinum Fire has used the same closing song for each show of this tour, so concert goers were surprised when the band kept playing past that song. Two brand new songs, "1, 2, 3, 4." and "Marry Me." debuted. After debuting the first new song, Peridiam announced who her new girl was. Surprise to everyone that the new girl is none other than Marvel Superstar Scarlett Johansson. A further surprise occurred when Peridiam proposed to Johansson using the second new song, aptly titled "Marry Me." Congrats to the newly engaged couple! 

---------------------------

A/N: GASP - they are engaged! Thinking two maybe three more chapters max. this was supposed to be a one shot. :D