bruh who

"Bruh who now?" I stared at him uninterested.

"I'm the Sakusa Kiyoomi, have more manners and look after your hygiene woman." he stated, glaring at me disgusted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 6am, I had nothing to do, so I decided to be healthy and take a walk around my new neighborhood.

It was very confusing, since there was a lot of twists and turns, but I was keeping track because of the house's designs.

But there was one certain house that attracted my attention, it was a 2 story house, with a very clean, and when I say clean, I mean fucking spotless clean garden. There was not a trace of dirt scattered of the sidewalk, and it looks like the grass was organized.

(y'all prefer 1st person or second person? Like would you guys like "I was walking" or "You were walking" would appreciate it so I can finally finish this book💀)

"Get off my sidewalk germ" I heard a very intimidating voice command behind me.

"Okay well first of all, " I started, as I faced the person who talked, "sir, I am certainly not a "germ", and you bought the house, not the sidewalk, so it's not your sidewalk" I stated, emphasizing the 'your'.

"You must not know who you're talking to you walking germ" He glared and approached me slowly, our faces inches away.

"I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi"

"..."

There was a silence between them as they stared at each other's eyes. The girl bursted out laughing, tears in her eyes.

"Is that a joke or sumtin', am I supposed to be frightened of you? "

I questioned, finding the situation at hand funny.

"I'm from itachiyama"  He continued.

"Bruh who now?" I stared at him uninterested.

"I'm the Sakusa Kiyoomi, have more manners and look after your hygiene woman." he stated, glaring at me disgusted.

"You smell like a rat" he added and started entering his house.

"Oh WELL okay then Mr Cleanfreak Levi 2.0" I screamed as he shut the door loudly.

"Geez, grumpy much" I muttered making my way back.

I decided to just buy instant cup noodles, since I really didn't have the energy to make myself food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seated myself by the window, waiting for my noodles to cook, as I munch on an onigiri, watching people walk by as the sun starts to set.

"(y/n) ? " A familiar voice called out.

"Iwa kun? Is that you? " I asked staring at him, he changed a lot, not only his voice but his body too.

(y'all I realized I'm the author of this book and that I got so much power that I can make all the characters fall for yn, love triangles, put a traumatizing past , I can even give them quirks :) .

"It is you! You actually look handsome now" I giggled.

"Oh shut up , I am very handsome, thank you very much, " He laughed ruffling my hair. "You changed a lot too, you know that" He smiled, looking down at me.

"You're not the small whiny kid anymore-"

"I am NOT a whiny kid Hajime" I pouted crossing my arms.

"Sure, whatever you say" He laughed lightly, slinging his arm around my shoulder, as we walk back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all shitty but important chapter since these two people will be something more to yn

:)

Until next chapter ig

If there ever is