Mello

Y/N POV

"PFFT HAHAH THAT WAS HILARIOUS!" Sami exclaimed while rolling laughing her ass off on the floor.
I rolled my eyes "it's not like I knew he was going to be there...tch.." "Still your reaction was freakin' funny" "oh shut up already" I sighed. 'I gotta admit, he be cute tho' I thought while walking back home alone.

Sami and Katie went to their boyfriend's place's after work so I had to go home by myself, but it's not like I mind. 'I love walks like these, and I love my music'

I arrived in front of my apartment and opened the door to be greeted by my cat meowing at me. I changed clothes into comfy ones and went to the kitchen.

"Meooow"

"weoww"

"Meow meow bitch" I replied irritated to Mello, my cat.

He hissed at me and climbed up my neck and stayed there, he knows he's heavy as fuck and knows that it annoys me.

"Fatass" I huffed out.

I finished my instant beef noodles and made my way to bed.

"Hmm.."

"Hhhhmm"

"Haaaah"

"Haaa-" I stopped sighing loudly as I felt a soft fur touch my face, "what" I said to my cat who put his paw on my face. "Meow" he meow'd and gave me the look that said " shut the fuck up" and went back to sleeping on my stomach.

I started petting him.

"Gosh you're so freaking soft I swear-" I sighed. "-what do you think of Onigiri Boy?" I asked my cat. "Meoooow" "I think he's kinda cute, don't you think- I DONT KNOW like- sometimes I like those quiet types, but then I also like the cool and calm types, but then I also like the fuckboy types, but then I also like the nice types, but then I also like the energetic and fun types, but then I also- ow okay stawhp it hurts stop biting me Mello" I said while dragging out his name.

I pouted "you're mean, you know that right" I stated. "Meow" was all I got from the feline as it made itself comfy on the pillow next to my head. I turned to my side, my back facing Mello, as I hugged my pillow 'what should I do' was my last thought before I fell into a deep slumber.