Training Camp

(Ignore the pic lmao)
Sunday 6 am

*beep* *beep* *bee-*

"Ughh so tireeed-" I mumbled as I turned off my 'alarm'. "..5 more minutes won't hurt-" "BEEP BEEP BITCH RISE AND SHINE!" I shot up shocked by the loudness of my "beloved" best friend's "beautiful" wake up call. "oh my god leave me alone" I whined. Silence.

Silence.

'Wtf' I thought as I checked my phone if the call ended. "Y/N" my eyes shot open, "ahaha...hey Jane I'm already done! I'm on my way! Don't worry I'll be bright eyed and bushy tailed when I get there!" I quickly said. "Good" i felt her nod in approval through the phone, since she tends to do that around us.

I washed my face, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and went back to my room to pick an outfit.

"Hmm we're going to train today..I should wear something comfortable and easy to move in." I said as i heard the door open, to see a cute adorable, but a pissed off face cat at my doorway. "What's got your panties in a twi...st..ahahah whoops?" I said as Mello glared at me with a seemingly disappointed face. "Okay I'm sorry I didn't carry you up with me to my room and I'm sorry that you're such a fatas- ah- ow- sheesh, cat you act like a dog sometimes"

*Timeskipeu*

Sunday 6:30 am

'So bored' I thought. I was currently practicing in the gym with the group and I'm bored out of my mind.

"Kids gather around, I have some important news to tell you!" Our supervisor, Miss Kou Matsuoka, exclaimed as she clapped he hands.

"We'll be going to-" she started but I dozed off thinking about the silver haired boy, "-and we'll be staying and practicing with them for a month! Oh and you'll also be partnered up with them!". 'Hmm I got a good feeling about this..and I don't like it...' I thought.

Miss Matsuoka was about to leave but she said "Oh and we're going to leave tomorrow morning!"

"Ughhh"

"Nooo"

"Why must life be so cruel"

Groans were heard through out the whole gym.

**Time Skip**

Monday morning 6am

"Why so early" I whined. As I rubbed my exposed arms for warmth. I was only in dark blue shorts with a white lace at the end of it with a plain white
T shirt that has loose sleeves that reaches till my elbow and that shows my stomach a little bit, since I have a high waist shorts on. Another cold breeze passed and I shivered.

"Okay girls! Get in the bus and let's go!!!" Miss Matsuoka said enthusiastically.

"...woo...!" Tired cheers were geared from the team.

As we load our stuff in the storage thingy and went inside.

"What should I wear?" I asked Sami, my seat mate. "Shorts? Sweatpants? I don't know myself" she said sadly. "It's only a one hour trip, so I'll guess we'll have time to decide" I said and shrugged.

"Out of the subject, but do you think there's cute boys there!?" She said excited while clapping her hands and looking up daydreaming.