Running Away

Ponys pov:

I was a few hours late...Johnny and I feel asleep at the lot, we were just talking and having a grand ole time.

I was scared to what Darry would say...would he ground me forever and never let me out side, who knows it's my brother.

I saw my house and I opened the gate and I opened the door and I saw Darry stand up all mad and soda was surprised to see me.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Darry yelled and soda was going to pitch in.

"Darry just be glad he is okay and safe." Soda said trying to protect me.

"NO NOT WHEN HE IS OUT THIS LATE AT NIGHT! YOU THINK I CAN JUST CALL THE POLICE AND ASK FOR THEM TO HELP SEARCH! NO THEY WOULD THROUGH YOU AND SODA IN A BOYS HOME." Darry yelled at me and I got really scared.

"DARRY DONT YELL AT THE KID JUST LET HIM GO TO BED!" Soda yelled at Darry defending me...

"WHEN DO I NEED HELP TAKING CARE OF HIM! SODA WHEN I NEED YOUR HELP I WILL AKS FOR IT! BUT I DONT SO BACK OFF." Darry yelled at soda knowing he is just trying to protect me.

So I yelled back...big mistake...

"DONT YELL AT HIM!" I yelled at Darry and the next thing I knew I was on the ground where my cheek started to hurt.

I knew Darry had hit me hard and pushed me to the ground...I could see his face soften and I just ran out the door...

I ran to where Johnny was at the lot...I knew Darry didn't mean any harm but he is scary because he is like 5 times bigger than me.

I ran to the lot knowing Johnny can cheer me up, since he is my best friend.

I ran to where he was at and shook him until he woke up, and I told him about what Darry did. Than we heard the Socs car...

Great just my luck, I got hit by my older brother, and then this, man this is the worst.

Johnnys pov:

I was sleeping at the lot... my parents where too busy being horrible parents and arguing so I fell asleep at the lot.

Than Ponyboy woke me up...he told me what Darry did to him, I could see where he got upset because dare is like 5 times bigger than him.

When we were talking I heard the car engine...and not any ordinary car...the Socs car...Socs are higher class than greasers and we don't get along.

Just than I could see Bob, Randy and two other Socs in the car...I haven't seen them before but I really didn't want too.

"We'll look who we have here? These greasers trying to pick up our girls." Bob said and snapped at pony and I.

Man was I scared, I have been jumped before same as pony...we get picked on the most from the socs.

"Yeah it's the greaser who picked up our girls." Randy said with a snarky look. Man was pony and I scared.

"Well looks like we have to teach you guys a lesson." One of the other Socs spoke and started charging at us.

Pony and I ran so fast, we went around the fountain until pony tripped and slid off somewhere and than the Socs started drowning me...

They grabbed a hold of my body and slammed me down against the fountain facing the fountain water and started drowning me...

Than I felt them drop me...I look over and saw Bob dead and Ponyboy holding my switchblade that must of fell out of my pocket.

Ponys face went really pale and he looked many different things all at once, I mean he did just kill a dude so I can see where he would have that sorta face on.