Confessions

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for the support on this account, and on this book! I love you guys so much, you guys are amazing! Thank you guys so so much! Anyways go follow my TikTok at Ponys hair gel! Anyways let's begin! And you guys know the routine by now lol!

Tw: gore, depression, suicide, swearing

Anyways enjoy :)

______________

Johnnys pov:

We are still at the service... no one wanted to leave, they thought if they leave they leave the kid. And no one wanted to leave pony.

Not even me...just then I see Randy and he looked off...like he had a face that he was hiding something.

Whom am I to care...I lost him...I lost my best friend...my true friend I can rant to is dead...

I stay in the back, cause if I was up front and I saw pony being buried, I would of lost it.

Dallas come by and checked on me, but we should really check on Dallas. I remember the last time he went off, and was going to kill himself. I don't think he has ever forgotten that one, but he shouldn't just leave us, and shouldn't leave me.

I go by pony's grave, and I place down his favorite flowers. They are roses to be exact. Whenever he saw roses he had to stop and look at them.

When I placed them down on his grave, I felt a part of me get really happy, I knew pony was happy to have roses at his grave.

"I miss you Pone." I said softly where I could only hear myself. I don't want them to see me break down crying cause I feel it coming on.

Soda and Darry are holding each other and crying. I had a feeling Darry never forgave himself. He has that look of regret everyday, and every night.

I step away from the ceremony and I went not far but far enough to where they wouldn't hear me cry. And I just started to sob.

"Not my best friend!" I sobbed, it wasn't a full sentence it was just broken down into my sobs.

I felt someone hug me tight and I couldn't tell at first who it was. And then I realized it was Dallas.

"Shhh buddy...he is okay now..." Dallas said softly and he just held me into his arms.

He held me like a mother protecting her young. Like a mom holding a baby. He was very protective of me and pony. And I guess he realizes how much we all miss him.

Dallas pov:

I saw Johnny leave, I knew he was going to go cry. I followed him. Pony wouldn't want us to be sad, but I couldn't help but feel some sort of anger.

I am just now realizing how gone he actually is...I keep seeing him...I can't get him out of my head!

I am at least glad that the kid is with his parents. That's all I give a shit about.

Is him happy, that all us greasers really cared about. And I guess we took that to the max. And here we are now, at his damn funeral.

I felt so lost, I'm my thoughts and In general. He was the one thing keeping us from going more crazy. And now he is gone.

I looked at the gang around us at the kids funeral...they are all a major mess...I can't stand the thought of the kid dead. They were all going through the 5 stages of grief.

Twobit is in denial...he won't admit it but he is in denial. You can tell by his face he is in denial. He won't admit it to himself that the kid is dead. He just won't accept it. Hell none of us will, but we have to eventually.