Nightmares

Hey guys! How are you? Anyways let's get into this! But some parts maybe triggering so yeah.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: abuse⚠️

Anyways enjoy!
______________
Pony boys pov:

I did it...I killed him...he was only a kid, and I killed him...I am never gonna forgive myself, not after what I did.

I could hear what Johnny and two-bit were saying but I wasn't paying attention to them, and I guess they knew that.

"Hey kid you alright?" Two-bit asked and I just slowly looked at him with my eyes filled with sorrow.

"I killed him..." I said softly and two-bit had this sad look and Johnny just had his eyes widened with sadness.

I couldn't bring myself to think of anything else, but for me to be the killer...I murdered him...I should of just turned myself in...no one will be in the big nightmare.

"No pony you are a hero!okay, kid you saved johnnycakes you did a good thing." Two-but said trying to make me smile.

And that failed...I just let out a big sigh and I just threw my head back and it hurt and I winced and they heard me.

"Ohh pony don't move you will be in more pain." Johnny said and I looked at him and for once he made his point and actually stood up for himself.

I was very proud of my best friend standing up from himself, I gave him a light smile and I slowly nodded and they smiled brightly which made me happy.

After a few minutes:

I was slowly becoming tired, but I wanted to stay wake for them, because I had this feeling I wouldn't wake up soon.

I had this gut feeling like I was dying...I am only 14...I don't want to die, I have a lot to see yet, I have too see soda get married to dream girl, Darry become less stressed, and overall to see the gang happy.

They all deserve happiness...they do so much for me and I would hate for them to be sad from dumb decisions in life.

"Hey kid what do you want?" Two-but asked and I knew I wanted the book...

...gone with the wind...

The book that calmed me down in windrxville, and the poem I told Johnny...I remember reading that to Johnny, and he fell right to sleep.

"The book." I said and two-bit looked confused and Johnny knew instantly knew what I meant by it.

"Gone with the wind...I will stay and you get it okay two." Johnny said softly and two-bit just nodded and left.

Next thing I knew it was all dark...am I dead? I heard Johnny say my name, two-bit too...I couldn't wake up.... I just couldn't.

It was like a nightmare that I was living...I couldn't wake up...it's all black...am I dead? I have to be?

Mom? Dad? I want my brothers...I want the gang, I want to wake up. I just couldn't do it... I can't wake up...I just can't.

Johnnys pov:

I was talking to pony one second, and the next he passed out...I tried calling his name, but he didn't move...

...is my best friend dead?..

I heard nursing run down to his room, they kicked us out...two-bit looked really scared...like very scared.

Is he dead? Is he okay? No, Johnny he is not okay...he is extremely hurt and is in the hospital.