Story Time

Johnnys pov:

When they all went home it was silent, until two said something...and I quickly turned to face him and knew he had to get this off of his chest.

"How did the whole thing start." Two-bit asked and I just looked at him and Steve started to nod his head.

Story time I guess...

"Well where do you guys want me to start at?" I asked curiously and they all took a seat on the couch ready for me to begin.

"Start off what ever I just want a good story and please don't make it suck johnny." Two-bit said and I put my hands up in defense.

I will show them who is the best story teller out there! It's me! Because I witnessed all of it happening all in the short amount of time.

"So it began where pony was pushed in the face by Darry and than pony ran to me so scared, because Darry is a lot bigger than him, and how he was pushed to the ground." I said and Steve looked at Darry in shock.

"Hey you better turn around are I am gonna hit you ten times harder!" Darry snarled and Steve got scared and wimped off and than sat back down in his spot for me to continue the story.

"After that we were hanging around at the playground, when the Socs came, pony and I jumped out of our skins and ran to the lot." I said and they all looked very interested in this story time.

It was kinda weird of how much they are interested in this story, like I know they are curious of what happened and everything.

Darry looked so interested on what happened to his kid brother...and I don't blame him at all, I mean he did run off on them.

As I was about to start two-bit jumped up from his seat and ran to the kitchen and grabbed some food and sat back down.

Everyone looked at him like he was stupid, and I have no words for this, and Darry just looked at two-bit and soda smacked the back of his head.

"MY KID BROTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND YOUR EATING!?" Soda snapped at two-bit and he put his hands up like he was being arrested.

"Hey hey I am hungry, and plus this is a wonderful story when bob dies! So if you exude me I will eat." Two-bit snapped back and Steve reached over and grabbed a bite and two-bit was about to tackle him.

Steve and two-bit were on the floor going at it at each other, and Darry snapped at the both of them, making them freeze and then rushing and sitting correctly.

"SIT!" Darry snapped at them to calm down, and I kinda jumped myself, I am still very skittish, but they sat very quickly.

He noticed and his face went soft, like Dallas, he acts so big and tough but really he is soft when it comes to certain things.

Most greasers are like that, they act so tough but they always have that one weakness, one thing that could turn greaser from mean cold hearted to one big soft teddy bear.

Once they calmed down and they all seated they all looked at me for continuing the story, like there very interested in the story.

I knew they were ready for how focus they were, and that was a very rare sight to see, a group of greaser actually sitting down and focusing.