Chapter 5

Songs For Chapter 5

Take You - Justin Bieber

Research (Ft. Ariana Grande) - Big Sean

Often - The Weeknd

{Chapter 5}

Pulling up the the simple two story home I looked over at her.

"It's gonna be okay, just follow me."I said ressuringly.

"I feel like i'm gonna break down."Her voice cracked weakly.

"I thought you said everything wasn't meant to be okay..."She said looking at me.

"Yes, but I never said somethings could turn out to be okay."I said.

She looked back at her lap as she was shaking in fear. I frowned and grabbed her hand and rubbed it. She looked at my hand. "You can trust me, I know it is hard but we've both been threw alot of shit.I feel like we can trust each other."I said comforting her.

She nodded slowly and gave me a weak smile."I just have some thoughts..."She took a deep breath.

"Do you need medicine?"I asked.

"No, No , l'm fine lets just get this over with."She bitterly chuckled.

I exited the car and opened the door for Cyan before she could do it herself.

"I got you."I said tapping her back soothingly.

We walked up to the door, and I knocked on the door loudly.

"Go behind me, be quiet."I said pushing her behind me, so her petite body could be hidden.

The door was open to reveal a middle aged man with brown hair and light gray hairs covering his side burns. To my intent it was Cyan's father. I growled lowly as i stared at the worthless man. "Um hello? What might I assist you with?"He asked.

"Well I certainly didn't get the wrong address."I spat.

He raised his eyebrows at my sudden attitude. "Excuse me."He said shocked.

"I am here for Cyan's belongings."I said. He looked even surprised before. "You know where our daughter is?"He gasped, which sounded fake in my opinon. "Can we just get her belongings?"I asked rudely. He moved out of the doorway so I could grab Cyan's arm from behind me and pull her inside.

Her father looked at Cyan,then looked at me.

"Take me too your old room."I said to Cyan.

Cyan nodded as she hesitantly walked infront of me and her father grabbed her arm to stop her. I pushed him back forcefully so his hand let go of her. "Don't fucking touch her."I demanded. He backed up instantly.

Cyan lead me threw her home to finally have us stand in her bedroom door. I looked at Cyan as her eyes watered. I pulled her into a friendly hug. I don't know why I was being so soft, I usually I was never like this. I wasn't nice or friendly to anyone except my friends sometimes, and Liz.Now I just took her under my wing so quickly.

"Are you okay?"I asked. She looked up at me and pouted.

"Did you see him pretend he cared...."She sobbed again.

"C'mon Cy, let's just get all this stuff and get the fuck out of here, okay?"I asked.

"Yeah that sounds pleasant.."

--

Packing the rest of it , I saw a women park next to my car. She looked at me weirdly before looking in the passenger seat and seeing Cyan sitting there leaning her head against the car door.