Chapter 6

Songs for Chapter 6

Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd

Lost - Frank Ocean

3005 - Childish Gambino

{Chapter 6}

Opening my eye's I squinted from the light coming in the window. I saw Cyan was bundled up really close to my body and I giggled softly. I guess having sides wasn't a thing for her. I didn't care at all but I knew if she would wake up she would attack me with questions,which would humor me more.

Turning to look at the old junky clock, it read 12:34 pm. I groaned and quickly hopped off the bed and saw Cyan wake up in complete shock.

"What happened,What's wrong?"She yawned and cocked her head slightly.

"I have work in like 40 minutes, I need to hurry."I grabbed some black jeans and slid them on quickly. Looking threw my closet I couldn't find a shirt.

"What the hell man!"I hissed obviously frustrated with everything. It feels like getting ready for school all over again.

I felt a soft hand grab my arm and pull me out of the closet. She held a white tee-shirt up and she had a smile on her face.

"Thanks."I patted her hip and took it from her. I slid the shirt over my head and I fixed my hair quickly putting a snapback over it. I grabbed my keys and I pointed at Cyan,"You coming?"I asked. She shrugged.

"I don't really want to go."She giggled.

"Can I leave you here by yourself?"I asked leaning on the bed so my face was closer to hers.

"Yeah I will just take my medicine."She nodded smiling at me.

"Okay then I'll just go and you got your phone right?"I asked raising one eyebrow.She giggled and nodded quickly.

"Go before your late."She said pushing me playfully.Not aware of my actions, I grabbed her waist and pulled her to my chest and I gave her a hug. I picked her up as I spinned her around and put her back to her feet on the bedroom floor. She giggled.

"Bye."I breathed out heavily looking into her eye's which their beauty was hard to describe. I let go of her quickly and I left the room quickly. I shook my head lightly and made my way to the car.

It's weird how a guy like me is actually having a crush on this girl. Was it because she was fucked up like me, or maybe that she is like the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Its just confuses me greatly that she doesn't really look at me like I look at her. I have weird thoughts about kissing her and even some dirty ones that I don't want to get into. I really liked these thoughts because it wasn't my crazy suicidal thoughts in my brain. It kinda scared me that it was changing me in a way. I haven't really had bad thoughts in like hours.Which gave me even more hope that I could get better. The thought of getting better never really popped in my mind. This was looked at as a everyday thing for me and that would never change. Running into the music store I clocked in just in time to get to the front desk.

"Ryan!"I cheered. I gave him a quick bro hug and started helping him put things on shelves.

"You look really happy."He laughed and looked at me weirdly. "Did you get laid?"He pointed.

"No."I defended.

"I don't really see you happy Justin this is weird."Ryan smirked.

"True."I shrugged. "But it's just I don't think I have to get laid by anyone anymore."I said truthfully. Ryan's eyes grew wide.