Chapter 4

Songs For Chapter 4

Clarity -Foxes ft.Zedd

Don't Forget Where You Belong - One Direction

Gold - Imagine Dragons

{Chapter 4}

I sat there looking at her as she picked at her pizza. I stuffed a pizza in my mouth and she laughed at me silently. I smirked at her making her cheeks turn from its orginal color to a dark shade of red.

"Why aren't you eating?"I said taking a sip of my Dr Pepper.

She srugged and continued playing with it. "I'm just not hungry."She said.

I can read threw lies very easly, and this was a lie.

"Trust me you will need it."I said.

She looked at me a little tooken back.

"You know at home there might not be food, so better eat now."I smiled at her. She sighed and tried advoiding eye contact with me. She turned pale as a white sheet.

"Are you okay you just turned so white."I giggled.

"What did you see."She muttered angerly.

"I saw that you don't have a stable environment."I said.

"It's not your problem."She hisssed.

"I know."I shrugged.

She grabbed her coat, and sprung up from the table. "Fuck you."She hissed running out.

"Fuck."I hissed slamming the money on the table and shouting to Eric before running out.

I saw her stomping down the sidewalk. I ran over to her grabbing her arm.

"Hey!"I hissed. My anger rised.My body suddenly froze in place and my head began to pound.

"Better take your medicine freak!"

"wow look how fucking pithetic you are"

"You should fuck this bitch then kill her as long with yourself, kill yourself!"

I brought my hands to my head and held it as I screamed.

"Justin!?"She screamed.

"Scream you monster, show everyone how fucked up you are!"

"Justin, Justin what is happening!"She screamed trying to grab my arms away from my head.

I started to scream louder and shake everywhere on the pavment. I was breaking down. She ran away from me and I was left there alone having a panic attack.

"Look Justin she left you because your a freak ha!"

"I hope this kills you finally."

"Stop!"I cried loudly.

I heard running footsteps coming closer to me.I held my breath so another scream won't come out.

"Please help him!"She cried.

I saw Eric call someone as I was shaking rapidly on the floor and my cries where muffled.

She got on her knees next to my body that was rolled up on the sidewalk.

She used her strength to grab me and pull my body close to hers.She laid my head under her chin. "Shh"She hushed me as she rocked me slowly.

My body slowly strarted to calm down and my body stopped shaking. "It's okay Justin,It's okay."She whispered running her hands threw my hair. "Help me."I cried.