Chapter 3

Songs For Chapter 3

Haunted - Beyonce

Recovery - Justin Bieber

My Immortal - Evanescence 

{Chapter 3}

I open my eye's looking ajusting to the light in my bedroom. I looked next to me and the girl wasn't laying there. I nodded and sighed in relief.

I'm just glad I didn't have to kick her out this morning.

I rubbed my face before dragging my naked body out of the comfy bed. I went into the bathroom and looked at my body smiling at my reflection.

"Ew you looked fucked up like your personality"

"Look at those scars on your wrist... it looks like you have more space to make more. Right Jay?"

"Why where even born huh?"

The voices shouted in my head and I held my head. I shuffled threw my bag and pulled out my three pill bottle's. I took one of each as I swollowed them with water. I closed my eye's hoping the help will go into effect.

I heard my phone ring , so I walked into the bedroom as I grabbed it and answered.

"Hello."I said with my groggy morning voice.

"Justin you said you would come to the circle today at the hospital."Doctor Liz said upset.

"Fucking shit, I totally forgot I was busy last night."I cursed.

"Well it starts in 10 minutes do you think you can make it."She asked.

I looked at myself and sighed.

"Yeah if I move quickly. How long is this circle shit?"I asked.

"Well I guess your not a morning person."She giggled.

"Sorry."I said going into my drawers and started getting my outfit.

"Its about a hour."She spoke.

"Okay i'll be there soon."I said hanging up. I threw my phone on the bed. I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom to get ready. Everyone knows that if I don't show up that I don't want to get better. Well in fact I actuallly want to get better. It's just I have doubts because its been years of recovering and it didn't work, now you can say it's kinda paying off. I'm the big person in that hospital because when I walk around everyone knows me, they know how fucked up I am. Which to be honest, I take that as a invantage because it tells people to not fuck with me.

As i finished up I grabbed my phone and speed out the house hoping I get there soon before i'm late infront of everyone. I turned on the radio so it was blasting and I was pretty much spedding but I really didn't care about the police. In my opinion they could suck my dick, because ever since I was little they have pissed me the fuck off with there false information and cocky ass attitudes.

Pulling up to the hospital I rushed quickly inside and made my way up to the front desk.

"Hello Justin, do you have a appointment?"Maria the lady that was always at the front desk.

"Actually no i'm late to the circle."I said questionably.

"Oh okay that is surprising."She rolled her eyes.

If I can try to snap my neck then I can try to snap yours too bitch.

I shook away my thoughts.

"Where is the circle?"I asked.

"Just go to Doctor Mantez's office I think she is waiting for you."I nodded and walked away from the desk feeling eyes on me.

I walked down the similar hallways that lead to me liz's office. I knocked on her door before opening it slightly sticking my head in.