Chapter 2

Songs For Chapter 2

Pills N Potions - Nicki Minaj

What's My Name ( Feat. Drake) - Rihanna

Maps - Maroon 5

{Chapter 2}

"I can see you listen to my request."She smiled at me and I chuckled.

"Of course I did Liz, I'm a big boy I follow rules."I smirked.

"Justin you didn't last time and the 10 times before that."She puffed.

"Well maybe I have progressed from then."I defended. 

"I want to believe you bud."She said shaking her head giving me more medicine.

"Okay I gave you sets of 3 pills, Abilify,Celexa,And Xanax."She said giving me my bag.

"Abilify Is for your Bipolar Disorder, Celexa will help with your mood or behavior changes, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive. If your irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive at all, more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself. Lastly I gave you Xanax for your major anxiety."She explained.

I nodded understandly.

"Thanks doc."I said jumping up from the chair.

"Justin I think your getting better I really do."She said patting my back as we walked out of the room out into the creppy hallways.

"Justin before you know it your gonna be out there doing your own thing, living a happy life. I promise you that."She smiled at me.

I gave her a fake smile back.

"Will see."I spoke.

"Well I have another patient to deal with, she kinda reminds me of you."Liz giggled.

"What fucked up?"I asked.

"No, your personalitys... you guys would get along."She said.

"Is she hot?"She hit my arm.

"Owey."I pouted as I giggled.

"She is beautiful, but she has some problems."She said.

"I'm just gonna let you get to her then."I said nodding.

"Well if she wasn't late."She said walking away.  

"Bye Justin."She walked into her office.

"Bye Liz."I muttered walking down the halls ignoring people's eye's on me.

I looked at my wrists and I could see my scars. I pulled down my rolled up jacket , so it was covered. I went up to the desk signing myself out. I grabbed my bag and turned around quickly wanting to get out of this hell hole.

I instantly bumped into another body causing all my medicine to fall from my hands and smash onto the floor.

My body instantly stiffined and my jaw clinched.

"What is wrong with you."I hissed as I looked up at the person that bumped into me.

My eyes made contact with a pair of big blue eye's, she had long blonde hair. She put a falling hair behind her ear. My body suddenly untensed and I relaxed.

"Sorry."She said picking up my medicine.

"No it's okay."I said grabbing the bag looking at her with amazment.

"Bye."I said rushing out the door.

I could feel her eye's on me as Ieft building. I gave a one last glance into the hospital as I saw her walking to the front desk.