°Albedo x Reader°

Title:Help
Fluff.

__________________________________________________________________

Albedo's eyes were focused on colorful chemicals on the table infront of him.With his ash-blonde hair falling over his face and his tongue stuck out,he looked childish,much opposite to what he usually looks.He was doing a rather simple experiment right now and it was the end of the day,he was quite tired so he didn't care how he looked.

Behind him,he felt somebody's presence.He didn't bother to look behind,hoping that he could finish this experiment before midnight,he didn't want to stop yet.

Y/N got extremely bored from sitting on a chair behind Albedo,staring at his back for hours and hours.Her leg was raised up on a big box,it combined with a chair was an improvised bed Albedo made for her.

Albedo and Y/N were never really close,they were aware of each other's presence but neither felt the need to befriend the other.Albedo thought Y/N wouldn't be interested in his research.She,on the other hand, thought Albedo is super smart and fascinating,he seemed to always be busy so she didn't want to bother him ever.

What led them to be in the same room,more precisely in his laboratory,alone?

Albedo has found the girl passed out in the forest as he searched for some mushrooms.
He couldn't just let her stay there now could he?He decided to take her to his lab and find out what had caused a lively cheerful girl to be in such a helpless state.
As he approached her,he noticed a puddle of blood beneath her leg.Y/N's knee had an open wound that could be infected at any second,so he rushed to his lab carrying her on his back.
She must have passed out from blood loss and Albedo was determined to help her recover.

Once he closed the wound and she has woken up after an hour,she tried to stand up.Albedo didn't allow this,if she tried to walk so soon,it would hurt her and the wound might not heal the way it's supposed to,so Albedo made the girl sit down.

She,of course,thanked him for his help and explained what happened.She had fought a big number of hilichurls and got exhausted,at the end of the fight two abyss mages appeared out of nowhere too,she got very beaten up.

"So reckless."

Albedo thought.Y/N wasn't happy that she was sitting in one place for so long,she wanted to explore and talk to Albedo, because everything around her was new.But she couldn't talk,Albedo was busy again so Y/N,after so many boring hours, decided to try walking again.

She used her chair for support and once she had found balance,she realized she couldn't move her leg properly.As a solution,she grabbed whatever she thought was stable enough to support herself and move around the lab for a bit.That includes chairs,tables and what else.

Albedo was so focused and sleepy that he didn't really register that Y/N was moving.

She touched and analyzed every little detail her eyes had caught.
Books of different sizes,mushrooms,different leaves,potions and tools.There was just so many different types of flowers too.She noticed that in one corner of the lab were many more colorful and bigger flowers so she,with hard work,walked up to it with a smile and curiosity.

She was touching one by one,feeling different textures and smelling different scents.

"This Albedo guy must have much fun with his work."

To think about how Albedo has travelled to many places to have all these kinds of flowers and other stuff just proved Y/N's perspective of him,he was fascinating.

The girl had came across a beautiful red flower on a shelf above her,one she had never seen before and she wished to smell it.The problem was,it was in a jar.

As she reached her arm up to take the clean glass object,a hand had firmly grabbed her wrist and a shadow hovered over her.

She turned her head immediately and raised her eyebrows in surprise.

-That one is in a jar for a reason.
She heard Albedo's soft voice as he slowly lowered her hand down,away from the flower.

She noticed how his hair got messier than how it was when she woke up.His eyes weren't lit up as they were before,he was pretty tired.He was also very... very close.

-Why though?It's so pretty!
She asked,returning her gaze back to the shelf above.

-It's poisonous.You don't need poisoning after what happened to your leg,don't you think?

-Fine fine.
She pouted playfully and put her hands on her hips.

-I told you to not move.
Albedo's eyes were half closed but he had no intention of getting some rest if Y/N has a chance of getting hurt again.Why does he worry about her so much?

-I couldn't sit still anymore.
She whined like a child.

Albedo wondered how is she not tired and without a need for sleep,he assumed it's probably because she slept quite much in the forest.

-Fine,I'll find something to keep your attention.Just go back there and stay.

As the boy was about to turn around and head off to find her something to occupy her,he heard a rather loud noise.As if something fell on the floor and in panic he ran back to her, expecting to see her on the floor.

-Oops...Heh...sorry about that.
Y/N stood still on her legs with two boxes on the floor next to her.She needed to lean on something for support and accidentally pushed them over.

Albedo sighed,hair falling into his face,he walked up to her.
He raised one her arm and put it around his shoulders,his other arm reached behind her upper back,helping her walk straight to the improvised bed.

-Thank you.
Y/N hummed,embarrassed that she needed his help for this.

Albedo nodded and headed off to find something interesting for her to do.

After a while,he came back to find her sleeping peacefully on a chair,mouth slightly opened.
The boy put down the books he has thought she would find interesting,and went off to find a blanket and a pillow for his new friend.

____________________________________________________________________

albedo my beloved please come home <3

Word Count:1000+