°Chongyun x Reader°x3

Title:Unexpected
Fluff.

this is the final part.
i realized this chongyun is literally the opposite of canon chongyun but eh i like the story and chaotic chongyun
______________________________________________________________________

When you escaped the literal mansion Chongyun was living in, you found yourself walking in the busy streets of Liyue.

None of you had any idea how would you go all the way to the Qingce Village and not die.Or so you thought.

-Follow me.
Chongyun said with a popsicle in his mouth,his walking sped up.
You, again, followed him without a second thought.

-Do you have a plan or something?
You asked from behind him.

-No, but I just got an idea.
He left you in anticipation and all you could do was keep your eyes on his back to make sure you don't lose him.You did not succeed.

Before you could take another step forward,a group of children ran across your way.As you watched them pass by,Chongyun already disappeared in the crowd.

You wanted to just keep walking in hope you find him, but for some reason you didn't move.

Your mind had other plans.

Why am I here? Why did I agree to this? Why am I running away with him? What if they find me? What if I get lost?
I can't run away,it's dangerous.

Your mind had came back to its usual state, state of worry.That is not a bad thing, it kept you out of trouble through your life, but it stopped the second you met Chongyun.Now its back again, but why?

You wanted to change the plan,your head turning back to look at the mansion in the distance.Your and his parents were there,you should be there too.

Before you could decide which way to go,you felt a cold hand on your shoulder.

-What are you waiting for?
You heard Chongyun's voice and the second he touched you your anxiety vanishes.

You turn your head in surprise, slapping him with your hair accidentally.

-Nothing,I just...lost you in the crowd,won't happen again!
You tried to play it out like you were fine, but in reality you are really damn confused.How did he do that?

He shrugged and made you walk behind him again.

This time, you had a question in your mind that wasn't out of worry,but curiosity.
Does he really think he can walk to Qingce Village?

-There.
He stops and you almost bumped into his back. He was pointing at something and it gave you the answer on your question.

Just a few meters away were carts and horse wagons, ready to take off any minute,full of food and other materials.You two stood in the angle where you were hidden behind the corner and you immediately knew what he was thinking about.

-Let's-

-Wait wait!We can't do that, they'll catch us and we'll end up in jail and who knows what else!
You gripped his arm when he tried to go away.

-You're right,but we can run away from them too.

And just like that the carts and wagons started moving and he ran towards them.
He jumped in one of the wagons like it was his everyday experience and you were left behind to watch.

Then something pulled you forward and you were running and running, trying to catch up to the wagon Chongyun was in.He saw you and put his index finger on his mouth,giving you a signal to be quiet and not alarm the people controlling the horses.