°Kazuha x Reader°

Title:Storm
Fluff.

__________________________________________________________________

"If only...if only someone could..."

Kazuha was currently wasting his very last bit of strength to move forward.His clothes are soaking wet and the rain doesn't seem like it's stopping any soon.
It's pouring aggressively and loud,at this point Kazuha could barely hear his own thoughts.

Everything around him was dark and somehow terrifying.He was so vulnerable at this state,he was weak and completely exhausted,how did he even kept walking?

Kazuha got caught in an intense storm before he could find a village or any kind of shelter to keep himself safe.The rain was cold and combined with wind,Kazuha was pretty sure his nose had completely freezed.

The mud under his feet was much harder to walk on,it was slippery and caused Kazuha to fall and his bandages had came off.His injuries hurt as they were met with the cold wind.

With nothing else in sight but a darkness of the forest,Kazuha had fell onto the ground hopeless.

He had no strength to call for help,even if he did his weak voice couldn't be heard in a pouring rain.

"Somebody...please...help."

He was just seconds from passing out,alone and scared.He knew if he closes his eyes,he most certainly won't open them tomorrow.He will either be killed by the hillichurls in the morning or during the storm,because his weak body couldn't take any more harm.

As he laid there,face flat on the ground,praying to somehow be saved,from the blackness of the forest he saw light approaching.
A small bulb of light getting bigger as it got closer.

And he had closed his eyes.

His heavy breathing had stopped and once his eyes met the darkness,everything went silent.
He was finally at peace.It's like a big burden had fallen from his back and he felt relieved.

"Is it over?Did I die?"

After who knows how much time had passed,the darkness in Kazuha's mind had stopped.His sense of hearing got back,he could actually hear what is happening around him.Despite the rain still pouring,he could only hear it muffled and in the distance.

Slowly,all his senses had came back and he felt warmer than before.Suspiciously warm.Wait...what is that preassure he is feeling on his body?

Finally,he opened his eyes again,expecting to see a grey sky,but it was a wooden ceiling.

"Where am I?"

Kazuha tried moving his head to the right,realizing only one of his eyes is actually opened and functioning.
At that realization,he panicked.
He wiggled out of the thick blanket covering him to put his hand over his face,feeling clean bandages over his eye.
The bandages on his hand were also there,new and clean.

As he was sitting up,the blanket had slightly fell down,revealing to Kazuha that he wasn't wearing his kimono.

-I didn't expect you'd wake up that quickly.
He heard a quiet voice from his right and immediately put his guard up.

-What were you doing outside anyway?That is dangerous.
Kazuha's eyes had scanned the figure next to him.

There sat a girl,next to the bed with a soft expression,eyebrows just slightly narrowed in worry.

As Kazuha had convinced himself she wasn't a threat,he looked more at his surroundings.
He was in a house,and what is this on top of his blanket?It's heavy.

-I'm Y/N,may I know your name?
The girl spoke again.

-Kazuha.Umm...thank you for taking me in.
He whispered,relieved that he is safe now.

-No problem.I hope you don't mind me taking off your kimono,I wouldn't like my bed to be covered in mud.
She sat up as she spoke.

-It's alright.
Kazuha mumbled,now paying attention at what is on his legs.
It has fur?

Upon touching it,it moved and revealed it's head,kinda scaring Kazuha for a second and making him move his hand away.

-That's Zoy.I've found you thanks to her.She just couldn't stop barking at the forest so I went to check it out and found you.
The girl explained as she sat back next to the bed,holding a bowl of soup in her hands.

Kazuha looked at the dog and smiled.He reached out his arm and gave her head pats.

-Thank you too.
He said and turning to face the girl giving him soup.

As he ate and slowly regained his energy,Y/N had asked him a bunch of questions which he kindly answered and explained his situation.

Kazuha felt safe being inside the house,but he also felt safe talking to this sweet girl.She was very nice and very gorgeous too.
For the first time in forever,he wished to stay close to somebody else other than his old friend.
Luckily for him,the girl allowed him to stay with her as long as he needs,she could really use some company.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry I've lost inspiration after Kazuha meeting the dog

Word Count:840