°Chongyun x Reader° x2

Title:Unexpected
Fluff.

this is a part 2,make sure to read the first part.
sorry if he's ooc here too, I literally cannot understand his personality idk
______________________________________________________________________

You never thought you would be stealing popsicles with your fiance like a kid but here you are, crouched down and peeking into the kitchen though the back door. Chongyun is standing,but also peeking through,his chin almost resting on top of your head,almost.

-Should we go-
You were interrupted in the middle with a hand over your mouth. You looked up to see him still looking into the kitchen.

-One, two... three,now!
Without questioning further, you followed him,still crouching.

You hid behind a counter, luckily the chefs and maids had their attention on something else so the back of the kitchen was emtpy. Chongyun ran to the fridge and immediately put one popsicle in his mouth,holding it only with his teeth as he focused.
Before he could grab more,he heard a voice that definitely wasn't yours.

-Hey! Those are not for you!Come here!
A chef yelled, pointing at Chongyun.

The blue haired boy ran to you and grabbed your upper arm again,revealing you to the chef but also helping you run faster.
You exited the kitchen and ran through the hallway, not sure where, you just followed Chongyun.

As you ran, his hand lowered down and grabbed your wrist.
You didn't even notice it until you came to the garden and stopped running,when he let your hand go.

All this is obviously very much out of your comfort zone. Going away with a literal stranger who later convices you to steal stuff with him and then he drags you around like a bag is absolutely not okay and you would normally scream at him to let you go and leave you alone. But you didn't do it, you simply followed him like a puppy.

He was different and... weird.Why was he different? It's like something is luring you towards him and you didn't even notice. Instead of running away like you wanted to before you met him, you are staying close by.

-Well,that didn't age well.
He says,turning his head to you with a small smile,a popsicle in his hand.

-It was your idea.

-At least it was fun.
His voice and his appearance did not match his chaotic actions and it made you curious.

Then he raised his hand,offering you the only popsicle he stole.

-You said you wanted one.

-Thanks but no thanks.You can have it.
You crossed your arms, remembering him putting it in his mouth.

-Okay.Do you want to run away?

Your eyebrows raised in shock at this question.

-Excuse me?

-Well do you?
He looked uninterested but his tone was very determined.

-Of course not,why do you ask me that?

-Because of the marriage.

Oh yeah... you are supposed to marry him if the chit-chat between yours and his parents goes good. Did you really forget that? What were you thinking?
Running away was an option before, then you met him and now you don't want to run away...or maybe you do but with him.

You were silent,staring deep into a random spot on his hair,trying to sort out your thoughts.

-Touch it if you want to.

His words immediately woke you up and you are, again, left shocked by how blunt he is.

-What?

-I mean you're staring at my hair, I thought you wanted to touch it. Or do I have something in it? Take it off please.

He lowered his head down at your nose level, his hands slightly above his knees.

You subconsciously reached to touch his hair, but you stopped before any contact happened.What is happening to you?

-You don't have anything in your hair.
You said,cursing yourself for letting yourself be so careless around him.

He got back to his normal height.

-So what's the answer?

He still wants you to run away,but you're not going anywhere until you get some answers.

-Why do you act like a literal child?
You fixed your posture, trying to appear intimidating or something, but him being taller than you made it awkward.

-Is that a problem?
His expression did not change, but his tone is different.

-You can get yourself into trouble and also no one will ever take you seriously.

-I don't care anymore what anyone thinks.
He leaned onto a tree,one hand in his pocket and the other holding his popsicle.The shadow of the tree covered only some parts of his body. He seemed relaxed, but his ice blue eyes stared right through you.

-"Anymore"?
You repeated. If he said this,it means at one point he cared,what happened? Wait, why do you care?

His gaze traveled somewhere else.

-Everything I did in my life has always been strictly followed by the rules.I've been raised knowing nothing but to be disciplined and obey what someone else tells me.Now I'm grown up so I can do whatever I want,you can't stop me.

His last sentence sounded defensive. He thought you were going to stop him from being himself and trap him again like
his parents did.He tried to be your friend, hoping that nothing much would change after the marriage, but if you don't say the right words now, his image of you will be shattered.He will think you are one of those people who care about the rules,complete opposite of him.
After a long wait for you to say something, he questioned himself why did he even tell you all that,a person he met like an hour ago.

Your usual self would be very skeptical,thinking he made that story up to convice you to do something bad, but with him you were different or was he different.You felt like he was honest and you felt calm and clean around him. Something about this guy you just can't figure out.
Your hair danced in the wind as you thought of the right words to say.

-Where would you run away?

He looked up at you,a shadow covering his eyes while you were out in the warm embrace of the sun.

-I have a friend in Qingce Village.

-Then I'd like to see how far we would go until we collapse.

-Really?
His eyes lit up and he got back on his feet,his gloved hands were in fists and he looked like a child waiting to get his favorite toy.

You nodded with a smile,finding his behavior adorable.

This sounds fun.It would be a great run away from reality.Neither of you wanted to marry each other, so why force it when you could just escape?
You also wanted to experience freedom just like him.

______________________________________________________________________

Why the fuck does this remind me of Perfect by Ed Sheeran what the fuuuuccck

also one more part and it's done.

Word Count:1100+