Chapter 27: A Long Night

Sasuke Pov

~2:24am~

Naruto decided that we stay up the whole night watching scary movies and what not. I had no problem with it... I got plenty of rest when I was in the hospital, so what's one night going to do. I looked over at Naruto seeing him not breaking eye contact from the Tv. I smiled a little and put my focus back on the movie. We were watching The Strangers. "You know, This is based on a true story..." I said out of the blue. He looked at me with an annoyed face. "What? No it's not...." I nodded while grabbing some chips. "Yes it is.... search it up if you don't believe me." "Maybe I will." He mumbled as he sat up from the bed to get his phone. As he was doing that, I also sat up and got off the bed and went to the bathroom. 'I wonder how he'll react... He can be over dramatic about these things.' I thought with a smirk while I was washing my hands.

After I was done in the bathroom, I quietly opened the door and looked over at Naruto who was continuing watching the movie while holding one of my pillows close to his chest. I smirked and slowly made my way towards him. He still hasn't noticed me yet, so I got a little lower and going slower towards him. I glanced at the Tv to see which part we're on. My smirked turned into a small smile as I saw that we were about to get a jump scare. I saw this movie a bunch of times so I know when the 'Scary' parts are coming. 'Here it comes...' I thought as I waited a little longer. 'Now!' I shouted really loud and grabbed his arms at the same time: "Boo!" "Ahhhhh!" He screamed as he jumped. I must've scared him bug time cause he fell of my bed.

He looked around frantically then spotted me with my regular expression.... with a hint of a satisfied smirk. "Dude! What the heck! I really thought you were a stranger!" ".....So what did it say about the movie?" He just glared at me and picked himself off the floor.  "You were right. You know, you know a lot about scary movies. Is that all you watch?" I laughed a bit and laid on my bed. "No, I just dont watch scary movies, I watch other movies and shows. I just choose to watch them cause I like them and most of them don't scare me." He nods and makes his way to my movie collection to pick a different movie. "Yoooo! You have IT: Chapter 2! I haven't seen this yet! Can we watch this?!" I gave him a thumbs up while I was still laying down. "Yeeesssss! This is going to be so exciting!" I heard him put the DVD in and ran to my bed.

He pulled the blanket from under me and took it for himself. "Hey aren't you going to share that? It is my blanket after all..." He shook his no and glanced down at me. "You are on punishment until..... I say you are not on punishment."  He said with a confident smirk. I rolled my eyes and put my attention on the movie. "Okay okay, you win. Let's watch the movie now." I say with a small smile as he smiled back.

~45 Minutes Later~

I felt the bed move a little so I looked over at Naruto to see him standing up and putting on his slippers. He looked over to me and smiled. "I'm gonna get more drinks and snacks." "Do you want me to pause it? I don't mind waiting." He smiled and gave me a small nod. "Yeah, if you don't mind please." He said while leaving the room. I nodded, grabbed the remote and paused the movie. I then got up from the bed and stretched. After I was done, I sat back on the bed and closed my eyes for a bit. I sighed and leaned against the head board. 'This.... isn't so bad. I actually haven't had a sleepover in years. Well I never panned them, Itachi did...' I thought with a small smile forming. 'I'm thankful to have a great friend like Naruto... I really hope we end up staying because I don't think I can handle leaving him knowing he wont be near me again...' I cleared that thought right out of my head, grabbed my phone and started going through it while I wait for Naruto to come back.